how will we be able to upgrade facilites and adjust budget while in an online game, also what team will we be?

Can the real time editor not be used on an online game?

And that is for us to decide when we have a full board

oh right, yeah ill be a director then

Added you to the list, going to start the 'interviews' tonight if that is okay with everyone? And then we'll probably start the actual game tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, I just realised that using the editor wouldn't work, as we wouldn't know what price the club would sell at. Instead, there are 2 ways we could do it, and the board will have to decide which:

1) we will decide on some targets with the manager, and the manager will try to negotiate a reasonable price. We get the final say on all transfers though.

2) The manager will set his tactics and training up, and anything else he wants to do during pre-season, and then we will take control of the manager up until near the season start, and we will try to buy and sell players we all decide on. Then for the matches we give control back, up until the end of the window when the manager gets full control (But he can't agree transfers in advance without asking)

Number 1 would be easier imo

i think it would be very time consuming to keep swapping game back and forward between director and manager,
I think a better way to do would be agree budgets compared to targets, then agree positions that need strengthening, agree on players going out then let the manager buy the players they want and need ?

Number 1 would be easier imo

i think it would be very time consuming to keep swapping game back and forward between director and manager,
I think a better way to do would be agree budgets compared to targets, then agree positions that need strengthening, agree on players going out then let the manager buy the players they want and need ?

We'll do number 1 then :)

Ill be a manager.

Steam: kkempz1
Added you to the shortlist :)

I'd have loved to have been involved. If you're still taking names. Director preferably but managing would be cool too!

Interviews starting tonight? :)

These are the other directors:

Stokiescott
CGEOJelavic

Sorry for those that missed out

Last edited:
I would love to be manager ! Sign me up !

Ill be a manager.

Steam: kkempz1

I'd be up for that, sounds pretty fun. Hit me as a manager.

Steam: I7IDanny

Im up for it. Manager would be more fun for me.

Iamauser & Ryan Nyugen, what are your skype names?

And Danny, I've searched for your name but it's brought up loads of people. Are you from Preston? Add me, Scotty98TR

Last edited:
Can't do anything until Stokie and CGEOJelavic add me on Skype, so the interviews probably aren't gonna happen until some time tomorrow. If either of them haven't added me by then, we'll get a replacement :)

Either way, the manager interviews will be done no later than Saturday, so if you aren't available then and haven't given me a good reason, you'll miss out