Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
gettin really fed up at the minute. im managing leeds and batesy is lookin to sell up this is at least the third time someone has tried to buy the club.in my forth season and its startin to annoy me, i.e transfers stopped. Always seems to be round about the transfer window. Is there anyway to speed up the whole fiasco?

Reaction score
quite simply NO! some patches also decline the ammount of board takeovers. You could maybe change it in editor but then you will have to start again.

Reaction score
just after i posted this thread the takeover happened, worried me at the time cos they said about replacing me with Alan Pardew! stupid board soon understood they shouldnt after a wee while. its just a pity u havent got the option to say something in the media or something!:O

Reaction score
just what do you usually get when your club is taken over? won't your finance usually improve?

Reaction score
they always speculate replacing you, never happend to me, it is frustrating with embargo's etc and the players seem to get a little moody too! good luck mate, they do normally offer you a nice bit of cash etc etc when its all over and done with... :)