Reaction score
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
gettin really fed up at the minute. im managing leeds and batesy is lookin to sell up this is at least the third time someone has tried to buy the club.in my forth season and its startin to annoy me, i.e transfers stopped. Always seems to be round about the transfer window. Is there anyway to speed up the whole fiasco?

quite simply NO! some patches also decline the ammount of board takeovers. You could maybe change it in editor but then you will have to start again.

just after i posted this thread the takeover happened, worried me at the time cos they said about replacing me with Alan Pardew! stupid board soon understood they shouldnt after a wee while. its just a pity u havent got the option to say something in the media or something!:O

just what do you usually get when your club is taken over? won't your finance usually improve?

they always speculate replacing you, never happend to me, it is frustrating with embargo's etc and the players seem to get a little moody too! good luck mate, they do normally offer you a nice bit of cash etc etc when its all over and done with... :)