Boateng's car tampered with

I now have so little respect for Rangers Now.. :S

just awfull news, but this is geoege boateng we are on about he dosent score goals so it would be unlikely he would score in an old firm. but yer if this is the reason he dosent join celtic then its shocking news and the fans in question deserve to be killed.

Morons. His two daughters were in the car aswell :S

No chance in him going to Celtic now.

Disgusting. Absoloutley disgusting.

just awfull news, but this is geoege boateng we are on about he dosent score goals so it would be unlikely he would score in an old firm. but yer if this is the reason he dosent join celtic then its shocking news and the fans in question deserve to be killed.

He might not score in an old firm match but he might make a goal saving tackle.

Embarresed to be a Scot when guys to stuff like that. Just pointless.

tbh honest he isnt an unbelievable signing so why would you risk killing someone and going to jail to stop him signing for celtic. If this is how they react to boateng having talks i would hate to see what what would happen if celtic are in talks with a good player, just because Rangers cant attract any players they shouldnt scare players from playing for celtic.

Pitty the scousers didn't think of this when Gillett & Hicks where in talks to buy Liverpool.

Pretty shocking though, Boateng shouldn't let it stop his move, he wont get a better offer at this stage of his career. Simply buy an old banger to go to training.

How many more players will be put off playing in Scotland now?

Whoever did this has damaged every club there really. :S

That's an absolute disgrace. Nothing to do with which side of the OF it's on. These people are the scum of the earth and should be put down like the animals they are. We should be welcoming the fact that an international footballer is thinking about joining the SPL (before anybody starts i know he's getting on a bit, and he's not exactly Messi, but you know what I mean). What did they aim to acheive from this? That Boateng and his family died? Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

stupid scummy rangers fans. just cos they cant afford to buy a player :mad:

Awkt wind your kneck in son. I'm a Rangers fan, do you see me doing that? Some people just want to support their club and see a decent game of football every now and again. I don't care about this sectarian bollocks; it's the knuckle draggers of this world who have an interest in all that. Are you saying that Celtic fans wouldn't have done the same? Unfortunately all football clubs have sections of their fans who are scum. Rather than saying 'stupid scummy rangers fans', you should just say 'stupid scum'. To bring this to a Rangers v Celtic thing makes you just as stupid as them. I would personally welcome good players joining the rivals of my team just as much as i would welcome them here. Better competition and all that.

and just when i fought the worst hooligans we're liverpool and porto fans

and just when i fought the worst hooligans we're liverpool and porto fans
Probably not the work of hooligans, they would of more likely trashed his car completley. This is more likely the work of chav scum with nothing better to do.

Disgusting, he shouldnt let it stop his move or it will give the scum some sense of 'victory' they are just ****** because they know under Lennon celtic will win the title next season.