Boateng's car tampered with

An utter disgrace. Honestly hope it doesn't fully put him off because it's really the minority that do things like that. Surprised he pulled in to Bishopbriggs garage, if I'd have known, might have took a walk down there :p.

and just when i fought the worst hooligans we're liverpool and porto fans
liverpool fans? lol mate you need to take a look at ltalian football, the Ultras are terrifying.

I reckon it will make him think twice...

liverpool fans? lol mate you need to take a look at ltalian football, the Ultras are terrifying.

I reckon it will make him think twice...
Nah the Polish football hooligans.

On topic: This is disgraceful but it is only a small minority that commit these crimes, most likely some ned trying to act cool.

Liverpool, hooligans? Wasn't aware of this, Scousers are great people, just negative stereotypes put around :'(

I like Boateng, been good in England. Good player, would do a job in Scotland

Nah the Polish football hooligans.

On topic: This is disgraceful but it is only a small minority that commit these crimes, most likely some ned trying to act cool.
mmm true, but it only takes a small minority to ruin it for everyone...

It could have gone something like.. thi.. s..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g2yHT3Zx7w"]YouTube- Redbull gives you wings, no wheels needed[/ame]

You are probably a massive hooligan yourself when you confuse "thought" and "fought"

Sigh, trust the Daily Record. This kind of thing could happen anywhere.

Who's to say it was even Rangers fans? could have just been a few neds being the mindless in breeders that they are and messing with a BMW.

It could have been anyone but the truth is whoever done it probably didnt realize how serious it could have been. Luckily no one was hurt but it reflects badly on Scotland. Take it he wont be signing but to be honest I dont think he had the mental toughness to play for an old firm team.

i know this dosent make it right but didnt apparent celtic fans tourch de marcus beasleys car last year?? if so the fan base will just see it as 1-1.

Its been happening for years. Im sure it happened to McGregor and Lennon at one point aswell. Its just sad really.

cant say im surprised really, but whats annoying is when people say they lose respect for rangers or celtic, i mean its the fans that does these things, it's not as if the club organise it. ferguson and lennon, not sure when, a few years back when they were rangers and celtic captains opened up a restaurant (the name escapes me) it wasnt a particular good one, but it was to stop all the fighting going on between the old firm, the more violent acts such as this one.

Some similar things have happend before, Neil Lennon pulled out of a Northern Ireland game because of death threats. Anyway, this is a disgrace I thought that he might have done a decent job for us and would be good for his career. Doubt it will happen now

its a disgrace when it has a negative effect on celtic, plenty have things have happened both ways. this is the most hype i've seen from one of these before

I don't think this should be blamed on the clubs, its not the clubs its either stupid fans or just neds.

Some similar things have happend before, Neil Lennon pulled out of a Northern Ireland game because of death threats. Anyway, this is a disgrace I thought that he might have done a decent job for us and would be good for his career. Doubt it will happen now

Sorry to contradict you, but that was completely different. The situation with Lennon and NI was religious conflict in NI, and while the morons who threatened him may be Rangers fans it wasn't a Scottish issue.

On the overall point, you have to wonder what on earth we've become in this country. A potential OF signing being put in danger of losing his life with his family? Ridiculous, the sooner we distinguish between genuine OF fans and simple neds the better.