Boateng's car tampered with

Pitty the scousers didn't think of this when Gillett & Hicks where in talks to buy Liverpool.

Laughed at this. thought it was quite funny even though the subject being discussed is a rather disgusting topic. To be fair everybody is assuming it was rangers fans that tampered with the car even though it probably was. also i highly doubt it was aimed directly at the player himself as not alot of people would have knew he was in talks with celtic at the time, probably a few little jake balls out there face and taregting a car in the celtic so they could go back and brag to rest of there f***ed up family.

Sorry to contradict you, but that was completely different. The situation with Lennon and NI was religious conflict in NI, and while the morons who threatened him may be Rangers fans it wasn't a Scottish issue.

On the overall point, you have to wonder what on earth we've become in this country. A potential OF signing being put in danger of losing his life with his family? Ridiculous, the sooner we distinguish between genuine OF fans and simple neds the better.

most are neds. thats just a fact, a sad one.

What these people did is disgraceful and these morons should be caught and put away but the celtic fans saying typical rangers scum etc, were youse saying that about your own support when DMB car was set on fire and when Lafferty's car was attacked?

What these people did is disgraceful and these morons should be caught and put away but the celtic fans saying typical rangers scum etc, were youse saying that about your own support when DMB car was set on fire and when Lafferty's car was attacked?

Where's the proof that either attck was definitely done by opposing fans? It could just be neds for all we know.

everyone is forgetting about Nacho Novos address being put on the internet by Celtic fans and him reciving numerous death threats

Where's the proof that either attck was definitely done by opposing fans? It could just be neds for all we know.

I'm gonna go with both.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

everyone is forgetting about Nacho Novos address being put on the internet by Celtic fans and him reciving numerous death threats
and a brick being thrown through Boruc's window. These things happen far too often.

lets be honest both sets of fans are just as bad as each other...

I'm gonna go with both.

It probably was, but I'm just trying to avoid the inevitable Old Firm argument where neither side can accept that the fans are equally bad, and it happens on both sides.

Read the story. At no point does it say it was Rangers fans. And to be frank, the sad truth is, if he can't deal with that, then he probably can't deal with being an old firm player.

Hahah, cheers(K)

Though, you can't go on to Rangers websites! That's cheating!;)

And read through them now.
1st link links to Celtic sides as Links of Shame and is pretty orange.
2nd one is fair enough...
3rd one; fighting between casuals... Nothing new there.
4th one is quite bad mind. The only other link to verify it I could find was to the Sun (reputable?), and other Rangers sites, so a bit hard to tell the extent of the taunting.
5th one. What is Rangers having a military parade during a match against Hearts bad for Celtic? Surely opposite?

Last edited:
Hahah, cheers(K)

Though, you can't go on to Rangers websites! That's cheating!;)

And read through them now.
1st link links to Celtic sides as Links of Shame and is pretty orange.
2nd one is fair enough...
3rd one; fighting between casuals... Nothing new there.
4th one is quite bad mind. The only other link to verify it I could find was to the Sun (reputable?), and other Rangers sites, so a bit hard to tell the extent of the taunting.
5th one. What is Rangers having a military parade during a match against Hearts bad for Celtic? Surely opposite?

The military parade was because you posted a Wiki about the Seville Bhoys :p. But it's so much easier for you to find your articles, because of Manchester. Everything is so much more publicised on us since then !!<)

Sigh, trust the Daily Record. This kind of thing could happen anywhere.

Who's to say it was even Rangers fans? could have just been a few neds being the mindless in breeders that they are and messing with a BMW.
thats what i was going to say how do you know that it was a gers fan hmmmm...

The military parade was because you posted a Wiki about the Seville Bhoys :p. But it's so much easier for you to find your articles, because of Manchester. Everything is so much more publicised on us since then !!<)

Since Barcelona, really. I've got pals from Spain who REALLY don't like Rangers;)

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

thats what i was going to say how do you know that it was a gers fan hmmmm...

We can't know for sure, but I don't think anyone else has a motive...