Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

Great i'm really interested this tac looks really good because if you win the UCL with porto on first season it's probably a monster tac. I wanted to know if it is suitable for lower team or underdogs it's look like ok i'll probably try it with coruna in third spanish division.

It’s definitely a good tactic for underdog! My chemistry was already close to being full when I changed tactic so I don’t know how long you need to wait for results. But when chemistry is full it is unstoppable!
Can’t wait to finish work so I can get ready for the Championship with a full season of this tactic......

Going to give it a spin with my strugling QPR - predicted 17th.

Use this tactic for the second half of my season with Peterborough in English League one. Played 18 games and unbeaten in 18 games!!
Amazing tactic, I won the league on 100 points with the top goalscorer.
I haven’t uploaded screenshots but can if anyone wants to see......
Thank You ???

Sorry to post again, but this tactic is literally amazing I HAVE to give it the credit it is due!!

Second season with Peterborough United in the Championship. Predicted to be relegated and currently unbeaten and top of the table! Into the Carabao 4th Round after amazing results including 7-3 win against Premier League Burnley!!!

If you havent tried this tactic yet, then I suggest you do! Its easily the best one out there..............

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 989
Sorry to post again, but this tactic is literally amazing I HAVE to give it the credit it is due!!

Second season with Peterborough United in the Championship. Predicted to be relegated and currently unbeaten and top of the table! Into the Carabao 4th Round after amazing results including 7-3 win against Premier League Burnley!!!

If you havent tried this tactic yet, then I suggest you do! Its easily the best one out there..............
Fantastic results!!!?
Do your strikers score many goals ?!

I am also playing a game as the posh! Sorry to move away from the subject matter, but what is your transfer history ?

Interesting tactic. I will try it with 1860 München in 3. Liga and post results when I'm done. Thank you.
Excellent tactic so far. 1860 München were predicted 9th, and now top of the league. One of the best tactics I've used in the beta.

Attachments

• 1860 munchen top of table.png
    1860 munchen top of table.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,029
I am additionally playing a game as the rich! Sorry to move away from the topic, however what is your exchange history ?

Thanks for an insane tactic! QPR first season, predicted 17th, no signings - was strugling in the beginning, changed to this tactic and was unbeaten from then. Winners of the league and promoted to Premier League. Amazing plug & play tactic!

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 13.50.13.png
    Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 13.50.13.png
    690.5 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 13.52.05.png
    Skjermbilde 2020-11-19 kl. 13.52.05.png
    939.1 KB · Views: 842
Do you mind showing your lineup and the squad overview?
Sorry. I already finished the season (won the league) and got promoted. Made a lot of new signings so the squad is very different now. If you have any questions about managing 1860 München, I can probably help, though.

First tip I would give is try to sign Park Jung-Bin. He's available on a free transfer when the game starts, and he'll be a nice improvement at AML. He's South Korean, but for some reason didn't take up a non-EU player slot for me. Might be because he was technically trained in Germany, but I'm not sure. Also, if you offer him a trial and he joins, wait a day or two and you can sign him for much cheaper wages. This is a trick I learned that seems to work with all free transfer players.

For AMR, your options aren't great. I was able to sign Canela (Brazilian youngster) for just $31.5K. He has a lot of potential, but doesn't develop very fast. He played OK for me with 8 goals, 7 assists. He takes up a non-EU player slot.

You have a few good options at ST. I would recommend starting Stefan Lex as much as possible. He led the league in goals scored for me (23) and probably would have had a lot more if I didn't rotate so much. Martin Pusic is pretty good but I decided to go with Tim Linsbichler instead after a while. He played OK and developed a bit, but I eventually sold him for about $200K in the 2021 transfer window. Signed a much better ST (Juan Kaprof) on a free transfer to replace him for the next season.

Richard Neudecker is your best playmaker. Definitely try to put him in the DLP slot. He got a good number of assists for me. Finished 3rd for the player of the year award.

For BBM, Dennis Dressel is pretty solid, but Quirin Moll is good there too. I went with Dressel more just to develop a younger player. Moll is a good player to bring off the bench to play BBM and CB.

For fullbacks, I signed Joaquín Moreyra on a free transfer. He isn't amazing, but he was cheap and his tackling is very nice. His attacking stats are much weaker, but he got a decent number of assists (9) for me. Solid player to sign on a free, and develops a bit too. He does take up a non-EU player slot. I played Leon Klasser as my other FB. A nice solid young player that develops a bit too.

For CB, Dennis Erdmann started the season scoring a lot of header goals for me. He was actually leading the league in goals after the first month with like 4 or 5. By the end of the season, he only had 6, but he played well overall and won player of the year. I played Stephen Salger as my other starting CB. He didn't score as much, but he was a really good defender. Niklas Lang is nice to rotate in as a substitute, and develops really fast.

For GK, options aren't great, but definitely prefer Marco Hiller.

If you wanna know anything else, just ask.

Amazing tactic, 1st game used was against Chelsea away. They were favourites even when we played at home which ended 3-3.

Take a look at what happeded! We destroyed them.....AWESOME Tactic, THanks BOBOT

1605993672128.png

Amazing tactic, 1st game used was against Chelsea away. They were favourites even when we played at home which ended 3-3.

Take a look at what happeded! We destroyed them.....AWESOME Tactic, THanks BOBOT

View attachment 520879
One game doesn't mean absolutely anything especially I'd say milans squad is on a simular (if not better) level to chelsea . For example I beat one game Juventus away 5-0 with atalanta doesn't my tactic is a sensation. That being said lad i'm not trying to take a **** at you but rather requesting that you elaborate on the results you get with the tactic over a long run (for instance a whole season) or at minimum at stint of say 10 or so games.

Tactic is insane but very leaky very few clean sheets but big score lines

One game doesn't mean absolutely anything especially I'd say milans squad is on a simular (if not better) level to chelsea . For example I beat one game Juventus away 5-0 with atalanta doesn't my tactic is a sensation. That being said lad i'm not trying to take a **** at you but rather requesting that you elaborate on the results you get with the tactic over a long run (for instance a whole season) or at minimum at stint of say 10 or so games.

1606081180312.png

1606081219383.png

1606081252636.png

All since using this tactic

I could tell after 1 game that this was a winning tactic

View attachment 521039
View attachment 521040

View attachment 521041

All since using this tactic

I could tell after 1 game that this was a winning tactic
Lad very nice results there but making a statement that you can " tell from one game the tactic is winning" is very audacious and false..
NOONE can tell tell if a tactic is consistent unless a tactic is ran through for a substantial amount of time. There are many fluke tactics that tend to produce some "good results" for very short stints and would seem for a game or two to be amazing.

Lad very nice results there but making a statement that you can " tell from one game the tactic is winning" is very audacious and false..
NOONE can tell tell if a tactic is consistent unless a tactic is ran through for a substantial amount of time. There are many fluke tactics that tend to produce some "good results" for very short stints and would seem for a game or two to be amazing.
Instead of complaining why don't you try the tactic and draw your conclusions ?!
Clarification that is not invincible, because there is no invincible tactic! But if you could get good results with the right players for that tactic, there is no doubt.
I'm sorry for my english.

Im trying this tactic with Ipswich Town. My defenders are really bad,conceded goals but score more.