Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

Lad very nice results there but making a statement that you can " tell from one game the tactic is winning" is very audacious and false..
NOONE can tell tell if a tactic is consistent unless a tactic is ran through for a substantial amount of time. There are many fluke tactics that tend to produce some "good results" for very short stints and would seem for a game or two to be amazing.
I'll say this publicly, you really need to be less rude when talking in a forum. There's not really a rush at all when typing here, so I suggest you take your time a little more. Whilst I'll agree some tactics can have good runs of form, and one game isn't always enough to tell much, being as rude as you have been isn't good. If people are happy with their results so far, let them be happy.

On a better note, congratulations to @BOBOT for topping the test results today!

Tactics tested with Arsenal. Here are the results of the first year:
I finished 2nd in champion with a loss in the last match
I lose in the final of the Europa League
Best attack with Aubam 66 goals in 54 games

Excellent tactic! Thank you @BOBOT :)

1606418624876.png1606418688001.png1606419098648.png

Congratulations, BOBOT! This tactic is currently #1 on the new tactic testing page.

Attachments

• bobot 424 number 1.PNG
    bobot 424 number 1.PNG
    75.4 KB · Views: 807
Im trying this tactic with Ipswich Town. My defenders are really bad,conceded goals but score more.
This tactic is very offensive, so it is very important to have central defenses faster !!!
And when the team is used to it, it gets better!

@BOBOT Antes, parabéns pela táctica!
Alguma afinação para aumentar a consistência? Ainda usas a mesma versão desde a beta, certo?
Abraço

I'll say this publicly, you really need to be less rude when talking in a forum. There's not really a rush at all when typing here, so I suggest you take your time a little more. Whilst I'll agree some tactics can have good runs of form, and one game isn't always enough to tell much, being as rude as you have been isn't good. If people are happy with their results so far, let them be happy.

On a better note, congratulations to @BOBOT for topping the test results today!

This guy's posts keep cropping up everywhere, not sure why he needs to try and act all big behind a keyboard but yeah glad its been noted. He speaks to people like this constantly

Also great tactic - i have blips of form but i think thats down to the quality of my squad rather than the tactic, ill update after the summer which ive spent alot of time scouting players for this tactic for

This guy's posts keep cropping up everywhere, not sure why he needs to try and act all big behind a keyboard but yeah glad its been noted. He speaks to people like this constantly

Also great tactic - i have blips of form but i think thats down to the quality of my squad rather than the tactic, ill update after the summer which ive spent alot of time scouting players for this tactic for

Agreed. There is an ignore option and report function. Could be a language barrier thing aswell. Hopefully the user is aware now and changes up how they speak directly to people.

Back on topic, I'm hoping the tactic can fire me into the champions League. Going through qualifiers now with my 64k wage a week wage budget for full team ?

@BOBOT Antes, parabéns pela táctica!
Alguma afinação para aumentar a consistência? Ainda usas a mesma versão desde a beta, certo?
Abraço
Obrigado (y)
Ainda uso a mesma mas vou tentar torna la mais consistente pois com o novo update sofro mais golos... mas mesmo assim rende bem!

I don't usually post on these tactic threads, if ever, but I felt compelled to on this one. Absolutely fantastic tactic. I've been playing with Ipswich in League 1 this season and I've been sitting around 7th - 9th, but my results have been inconsistent as you can see, and I've been conceding loads of goals with not a lot of defensive stability. I've tried loads of tactics in this forum with little success.

This tactic completely revolutionised my season. I implemented it on 2nd April 2021 vs Bristol Rovers, who were 1st in the league and well ahead (they went on to win the league as champions). From there on, once I trained defensive positioning and players in their roles, this tactic just went wild with straight wins to close the season and a 2nd place promotion finish.

Absolutely fantastic, @BOBOT! Thanks so much for the tactic, highly recommended!

4409d33c93c392d9f897e86311c0020a.png

I don't usually post on these tactic threads, if ever, but I felt compelled to on this one. Absolutely fantastic tactic. I've been playing with Ipswich in League 1 this season and I've been sitting around 7th - 9th, but my results have been inconsistent as you can see, and I've been conceding loads of goals with not a lot of defensive stability. I've tried loads of tactics in this forum with little success.

This tactic completely revolutionised my season. I implemented it on 2nd April 2021 vs Bristol Rovers, who were 1st in the league and well ahead (they went on to win the league as champions). From there on, once I trained defensive positioning and players in their roles, this tactic just went wild with straight wins to close the season and a 2nd place promotion finish.

Absolutely fantastic, @BOBOT! Thanks so much for the tactic, highly recommended!

4409d33c93c392d9f897e86311c0020a.png
? ? Thank you @Glozier !!!! Good defensive consistency !! Do you have quick central defenses?