Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

Absolutely massive tactic ! First time with FM21, so I naturally start with Real Madrid as I do every year when I get a new version to get to grips with the new edition. I know Real Madrid are a top side, but this just shows you what the tactic does at its bets in my opinion.

I went the season unbeaten domestically with all wins except three draws in the league, and one in the Cup.
I won all my Champions League games, except two, where we didn't need to stress as we virutally couldn't be eliminated after the first game result.

Ramos scored 15 goals.
Benzema scored 41 goals.
Rodrygo scored 36 goals.
Good return from the wingers as well.

League:

1607972908484.png

1607972934998.png

Spanish Super Cup:

1607972986388.png

Spanish Cup:
1607973026996.png

Champions League:

1607973056513.png

What opposition instructions do you use or do you let the ***. manager do this?
Can the wingers be used as inside forwards? Is 424 best or 433 with a DM?

What opposition instructions do you use or do you let the ***. manager do this?
Can the wingers be used as inside forwards? Is 424 best or 433 with a DM?
I do not use.
I've never tested the 433 so I don't know which one is the best ... Try what you think is best for your team.

I do not use.
I've never tested the 433 so I don't know which one is the best ... Try what you think is best for your team.
So opposition instructions are done by your assistant manager?

I do not use.
And Sideline screams?
*** Man? or take the lead and do nothing?

Do you play the same formation home and away?

Do you change anything for away games? For example mentality from attacking to positive/balance/cautious?

is the tactic in post #1 the most update 4-2-4 tactic? I want to try it...

This tactic is amazing. Playing as Newcastle, just beat Man United 6-1 away. Fast strikers and fast defenders definitely help, Callum Wilson has been on fire. I've got Almiron on the left and Saint-maximin on the right, it's a joy to watch the passing and entertainment this tactic brings. I was a bit nervous at first of using attacking mentality all the time but I think it seems to be the way to go this year. Much respect to BOBOT, fantastic tactic sir.

And Sideline screams?
*** Man? or take the lead and do nothing?
Shout! "Ask for more" every 15 minutes
In terms of mentality, I only change if I notice that in the final minutes the opposing team is creating many opportunities.
I change to counterattack and some changes in the positions of some players.