Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

Thanks for you share your tatics its amazing.
When you defeat Barcelona or Bayern or Liverpool what you Change ?

Thanks for you share your tatics its amazing.
When you defeat Barcelona or Bayern or Liverpool what you Change ?
I only change if I notice that my team is not playing better than the opponent or in the final minutes to defend the result.

Version 2

Some changes to give more defensive stability since after the update the tactic became weaker.

Hope you like it!!!

Waiting feedback

TATICA.png

CALENDARIO.png

FV.png

Attachments

• 4-2-4 BOBOT NEW V2.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,691
Any chance of the latest screenshot in English for us xbox users please

Hi Bobot,
Thanks for your great work on this tactic.
Are there any PPM’s (player preferred moves) that are essential for the player roles for this tactic?

Thanks

Hi Bobot,
Thanks for your great work on this tactic.
Are there any PPM’s (player preferred moves) that are essential for the player roles for this tactic?

Thanks
In my opinion the most important thing in this tactic is to have central defenders and fast strikers.

I think that in this game engine the ball in the back of the defense is where there are more goals ... That's why I lowered the defensive line to try to concede less goals ...

IMPORTANT:
In games in which we are losing and we need to win I usually use 1 version and when we are winning and I want to defend the result I place the 4-2-3-1 if I see that the opposing team is creating a lot of danger ...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.png
    2.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 3.png
    3.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 208
  • OT.png
    OT.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 159
  • EXT.png
    EXT.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DL.png
    DL.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 164
  • PL.png
    PL.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 136
  • SO.png
    SO.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 117
In my opinion the most important thing in this tactic is to have central defenders and fast strikers.

I think that in this game engine the ball in the back of the defense is where there are more goals ... That's why I lowered the defensive line to try to concede less goals ...

IMPORTANT:
In games in which we are losing and we need to win I usually use 1 version and when we are winning and I want to defend the result I place the 4-2-3-1 if I see that the opposing team is creating a lot of danger ...
Thanks mate- much appreciated. Ill let you know I get on with my file

Thanks for the video!
Is this defensively sound? I was playing as Leicester and after a run of 2-3 wins and morale high we would lose 5-6 on the bounce. Through balls were cutting my back 4 to pieces.

Is this defensively sound? I was playing as Leicester and after a run of 2-3 wins and morale high we would lose 5-6 on the bounce. Through balls were cutting my back 4 to pieces.
That is why it is very important to have quick central defenses! If you don't and this is happening, lower the defensive line.

Version 2 First Match ( Community Shield Final )

Nicolas Pepe ( Monster )
Aubameyang ( GOD )
Nketiah ( Jesus )

Thank You @BOBOT

maç sonu.png

analys.png

New Patch...Just got employed from West Ham (1 season without a job). Transfers Tonali, Juwara, raspadori

1614378931742.png