Bodell

Reaction score
Hello again guys..

As I'm sure you've seen, I not that long ago created a tactic called 'Bodell's npower Championship tactic' and it was quite a success, the only real bad feedback I recieved was about the lack of taking chances at times, so I decided to change a few things around, it's still the same playing style, fluid, short passing etc, but there is no longer a defensive midfielder, due to me adding one more striker.

One striker as a complete forward, and the other as a poacher. I have used this in quite a lot of my saves since the npower Championship one, and it's always worked out quite well, I am not to far into my current save, but I am top of the league, and currently un-beaten with Crystal Palace.

But as I said, I'm not to far into the game at the minute, but to be top off the league, and un-beaten with Crystal Palace is quite pleasing, I'll pop some screenshots of some results just below:

View attachment 143271
View attachment 143272
View attachment 143273
View attachment 143274
View attachment 143275
View attachment 143276

As you can see, none of them are that great, apart from my dramatic League Cup win over Everton on penalties ;) I will be adding some more when I get further into the season.

I didn't do it with just Palace's squad, because that would be near enough impossible, but I managed to sign some good players on loan like, Stanislas, Ousmane Dabo, James O'shea, Arteaga & Ryan Bertrand.

The playing style.
View attachment 143269

Match Preparation.
I made sure the players were learning my tactic in pre-season, with 'team blend' selected, and the normal work rate, before handing it over to the assistant at the start of the season, as I couldn't be bothered to keep changing it, and tweaking it.

Pitch size.
I made the pitch the largest possible, due to two wingers who play a massive part in my tactic.

Like I said, I tried to keep it as close to the other tactic as I could, due to the fact that if you're already playing a season with it, you could just slot this one in for your home games, and switch back to one up front for your away games. (Just a suggestion).

If you want any more screenshots just let me know, and I'll be pleased to put some up..

DOWNLOAD HERE!
Thanks guys, Bodell. :wub:

Last edited:
Tactic screen screenshot?

I shall test with Leicester if you like? :)

might give this a try but i can not get in to fm at the moment i keep loading it and turning it off