Using your original Championship tactic in League 1 with Sheffield Wednesday, in the play offs right now with 3 games to go, hopefully I'll get promoted and I can try it out then. Might help me get Zavon Hines to score goals for fun when he joins me in the Championship when the season finishes :D

Are you tweaked som player instructions on the away version?^^)
And how about match preparation? Use any specific?

Nope, I haven't mate. :) I use 'team blend' workload 'high'.

First match using this tactic, made 1 signing and showing my ratings half of my team are reserves:

View attachment 143685

The match preparation, which shows that nothing is even fluid

View attachment 143686

After 10 minutes we find ourselves 5-0 up, away from home

View attachment 143687

And the player ratings, all done very well and morale went from poor, okay and good to all superb and we won the game 7-0 away.

Hope the tactic carries on as it started because it looks very good

I am Swansea and in pre season i beat Manchester United 2-0 and Blackburn 3-2

Firsts matches with Spurs

First match using this tactic, made 1 signing and showing my ratings half of my team are reserves:

View attachment 143685

The match preparation, which shows that nothing is even fluid

View attachment 143686

After 10 minutes we find ourselves 5-0 up, away from home

View attachment 143687

And the player ratings, all done very well and morale went from poor, okay and good to all superb and we won the game 7-0 away.

Hope the tactic carries on as it started because it looks very good

I am Swansea and in pre season i beat Manchester United 2-0 and Blackburn 3-2

Firstly, glad it's working for you all at the minute, keep the feedback coming!

Thanks guys. :wub:

Do any of you use Opposition Instructions?

Last edited:
which striker to get in championship?using this tactic but having some lose.

cant sign him.2nd season with leeds.lose draw and all.lol now 6 place.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

wth out of top10.uses this tactic.i duno how take a screen shot.really need help in players.

getting really good results in my leeds save. took a little while for team to get used to it but they are on fire at the moment. top of league one, leading cardiff by 9 points and only 6 games to go. here comes the premiership! Will keep you posted on my successes (or failures) in premier with leeds. So far an excellent tactic. Good work.

Beautiful Tactic Bod! Will post Screenshots tomorrow but 3rd in league 1 with brighton after 7 games

Walked the Championship with Swansea with this tactic, only signing was Febian Brandy!

Walked the Championship with Swansea with this tactic, only signing was Febian Brandy!

Did you use 11.3 or 11.2?
Working very well for my Leicester, now in PL(H)

Can you put a screenshot of your team maybe? Would be awesome(6)