Bojan...

Reaction score
... does anybody know how to sign him?? i've just won the league in my first season with liverpool and want to pick him up as he's available on a free, but he isn't interested in signing. i've never managed to pick him up in my previous games but have seen posts on the forum where people have signed him...

can anyone help out? or shed a light on why he won't join me?

That's odd, he was interested in signing fot me as Crystal Palace when he was released..

there's still a couple of weeks left on his contract so i'll see if he gets released... couldn't imagine barcelona doing that though

try to adjust your wage transfer budget so you can get more wage and give as much as you can because he's incredible (admittedly on some games more than others)

i just got him at celtic he didnt want to come when he was still at barca but when he got released i got in there fast and signed him on a free

i got him on fm 08 in 4th year as in first year on loan try loan him first so he like u and the club cnt go wrong with a loan

He only becomes interested once he's released... so keep an eye on him around the end of his contract and get straight in with a decent offer!!!

i signed him for free after he was released in the start of season 2, he's been great so far 6 goals in 6 games and he can still improve alot if you look at his stats, my guess is, in two seasons he'll be one of the top strikers in the game

bojan free transfer true or false?

I keep reading in different posts that bojan becomes a free transfer after first season but i`ve tryed several new games of fm09 and he always starts with a contract with barca till 2013? has anyone got a screen print of his free transfer? or contract expire that is different to this?

He's on a Yth contract which they don't renew at end of 1st season, however he's not interested in signing for anyone else until he is released....

Have you got the latest update? v9.0.2

Don't try to buy him, or offer him a contract... just leave him alone until the end of the 1st season and he should be released, and then snap him up quick!

merged.

was in wrong section plus therer was this recent Bojan thread

in my game he is worth 42m after 1st season. Will he be released? i signed messi but couldnt sign bojan

in my game he is worth 42m after 1st season. Will he be released? i signed messi but couldnt sign bojan

It depends on how often he's playing at Barca I would imagine, if he's valued at £42m on your save then I doubt they will release him. He was released on my game and went to Portsmouth because he wasn't getting a game at Barca.

Yeah I got him on a free, it said 49 other clubs offered him a contract. Lol.

Back