Bojan...

lol don`t need much more with them on the bench! did u keep adebayor hes probly best st in game odviously not in real life!
llorente is mint
also get kerrison 6 goals in 3 games for me so far very good fits in straight away pal.cost me 12.mill welll worth it so far

adebayor only scored 1 goal for me in the first season so i sold him for 17m to inter lol i have a pretty solid team in the first season I managed to get Del Piero now just started my 3rd I have king Benzema lone striker with either Nasri or Van der Vaart playing Am My team currently is this

Gk - Asenjo, Clichy (best lb i have seen so far in fm), Cb's - Richards, Gallas, Rb - Sagna, Lm - Balotelli, Cm's - Fabregas, Carrick,Rm - Arteta, Am - Nasri, St - Benzema And on my Bench i have Fabianski, Sakho,Silvestre,Vela, I.Miller, Van der vaart and denilson - so im happy with my squad and my bench is good aswell.

vela is awesome on mine playing him as a aml worth 30+mill! walcott also best amr at min aswell!
i stick a sceen up 4 u!

what year u in pal?
couldn`t get a work permit in first season for kerrison so had to sign him in second hense 12mill!

what year u in pal?
couldn`t get a work permit in first season for kerrison so had to sign him in second hense 12mill!

I am in september 2010 at the moment. been rather poor though in my other seasons and just won my first cup end of last season i won the FA Cup and i beat Man Utd in the community shield aswell.

Nice team aswell i also signed Palomobo however sold him on to Inter for abit of cash. so i made a prof on him.

i read lots of post saying he gets released am in second season with Liverpool and tried to sign him but hes costing me £19.7million which am not willing to pay i can get well better player. i was very lucky to sign Besart Berisha for £340k and after 12 games he has 16 goals now am getting lots of offers from clubs like Chelsea and Madrid for around £23million but not selling it i thank Sammy Lee for recommending me the player when my team played friendly game with Burnley.

no offence but besart looks awful, theres not many young strikers that are bettrer than bojan tbh

i signed him for free before the 2nd season and i put him stright away into my chelsea first team and he scored loads. after his firs season at chelsea he was worth only 19.5 mil, instead of 42 MILLION lol

Never gets released on my games! Always has a contract until 2012/2013 but on my mates games hes always getting released and they get him for free.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:41 PM ----------

And as ive said that, hes just been released on my game!

i got bojan for free at the end of the 1st season on the game for villa. put him on tugs training as soon as i got him in his 1st season (so 2nd on the game) i just had him comming off the bench now and again and he got about 15 goals , his stats had improved loadzs by the time i finished the 2nd season so he became my number 1 stricker in the 3rd scored 24 in prem and about another 10 or 15 in domestic cups/champions leauge ect and is now valued at £18million...!!

so has turned out to be A great peice of busines

Back