Bojan...

on my game it did not say he was a yth and still had a contract till 2013 anyone know y ???? ive got patch 9.2.0

Offer him everything of everything and he will come. I got him on a free and he was amazing.

i noticed he was out if contract in 3 months so i signed him and got him on the first day of the second season :D good player buty i have vela torres and bojan so it casn be hard sometimes

i read lots of post saying he gets released am in second season with Liverpool and tried to sign him but hes costing me £19.7million which am not willing to pay i can get well better player. i was very lucky to sign Besart Berisha for £340k and after 12 games he has 16 goals now am getting lots of offers from clubs like Chelsea and Madrid for around £23million but not selling it i thank Sammy Lee for recommending me the player when my team played friendly game with Burnley.

on my game bojan signed a contract til 2014 in 1st season then in 2nd season barca offered me 5million plus bojan for federico laurito so i accepted waiting for jan now should he go straight in my squad or should he play in my reserves for a few game ?

i read lots of post saying he gets released am in second season with Liverpool and tried to sign him but hes costing me £19.7million which am not willing to pay i can get well better player. i was very lucky to sign Besart Berisha for £340k and after 12 games he has 16 goals now am getting lots of offers from clubs like Chelsea and Madrid for around £23million but not selling it i thank Sammy Lee for recommending me the player when my team played friendly game with Burnley.

Shocking actually. Wasn't aware that he was any good

on football manager 2009 for me he signs a contact striaght away. What update shall I get?

there's still a couple of weeks left on his contract so i'll see if he gets released... couldn't imagine barcelona doing that though

He get released all the time just monitour him and as soon as he gets realised other him a nice contract and hes yours, takes a little while to settle thow but with a good traing like tugs gets mint

Try to get some of his Personal Fav's like 'Giovanni Dos Santos' , He will be tempted to join ur club then .

I got him for Sporting CP.
I had to wait until the day his contract actually expires then sign him up:)
Immense got 5 for me against Brondby and a rating of 9.9

I got him for Liverpool at the end of the first season.I added him to my shortlist during the season then waited for him to be released and signed him.Mind you i had just won the Champions League.

Will this be the same on the 9.3 patch because in real life there is no chance of this hapening

Could i ask what patch people are using - my mate signed him for city on a free aswell and with my Arsenal team i tried to get him on my 2nd season and he wasn't available for free so how are most of you all getting him ? thanks

on patch 9.2.0! if u desprate just start game unemployed go on holiday till june 09 then add new user be whoever and try and sign him i got him 88k a week 1.4m signing on fee i dowted it was true see my previous post but it is true as 4 patch 9.3.0 ? just have to wait and see!

on patch 9.2.0! if u desprate just start game unemployed go on holiday till june 09 then add new user be whoever and try and sign him i got him 88k a week 1.4m signing on fee i dowted it was true see my previous post but it is true as 4 patch 9.3.0 ? just have to wait and see!

Thanks for that - im not desperate anyway i was just wondering because getting bojan for free is an outstanding signing plus you can make alot of money selling him on aswell, Im currently Arsenal and have got Benzema nd Balotelli aswell plus the additional Eduardo, Ishmael miller and Fernando Llorente for striking options.

lol don`t need much more with them on the bench! did u keep adebayor hes probly best st in game odviously not in real life!
llorente is mint
also get kerrison 6 goals in 3 games for me so far very good fits in straight away pal.cost me 12.mill welll worth it so far

How did you get him for 12 million? I got him for 4 million. Hes now worth 35 million (Kerrison) was brilliant first season but he doesnt score as much now.

Back