Bomb attack was planned for Bundesliga game!

Any major sporting event is usually subject to some kind of threat. Just wait until the 2012 Olympics and potential bomb threats will be all over the news.

Glad this was snuffed out.

So watching me trying to be funny is funny/entertaining.. I'm confused, and Alex, didn't mean to dissapoint you :wub: ;)

We're not laughing WITH you. We're laughing AT you. Get it now? ;)

Any major sporting event is usually subject to some kind of threat. Just wait until the 2012 Olympics and potential bomb threats will be all over the news.

Glad this was snuffed out.

Aye difference though is this one is some random German geezer not some organised terrorist group. Be interesting to see what his motives were! Pretty sure neither team is jewish.

Last edited:
World Cup South Africa.. Denmark - Holland was being threatened as a bomb target. Luckily nothing happened

England - USA was the match that was the bomb target (bigger bomb target than Denmark - Holland)

I think...

Luckily they don't bomb soccer matches

Exactly, you guys seem to forget that I'm not as old as you guys, I'm going to make comments like that, I'm trying hard not to make stupid comments... Often.

Exactly, you guys seem to forget that I'm not as old as you guys, I'm going to make comments like that, I'm trying hard not to make stupid comments... Often.

Sometimes its better when you don't say anything.

your obviously not trying hard enough.
How hard is it not to write **** distasteful jokes on a thread like this?

Luckily this was found, what sort of sicko would want to kill over 80k of his fellow countrymen :S

Must of been an explosive start to the game.

So watching me trying to be funny is funny/entertaining.. I'm confused, and Alex, didn't mean to dissapoint you :wub: ;)

I am the same age as you so why can I stop myself from writing stupid,ignorant and offensive jokes when you cannot?

I am the same age as you so why can I stop myself from writing stupid,ignorant and offensive jokes when you cannot?

Because some people are desperate for the attention unfortunately.

Does he not realise he is only getting bad attention?

Doesn't look it judging by his posts lol. Only way he can learn, is by taking away what he loves most.

Christ you can tell I'm a parent can't ya lol

Shocking news. Dortmund is a Lovely City, and i have family going to that game.....come to mention it, haven't heard from my cousin for a few days............(that was bad)......

I did call up my cousin, and he's saying there are rumours it was the RAF.....the red army faction. But they can't be sure, and rumours are pointing towards any one. Probably just a lunatic escaped from the near by mental institute

Does he not realise he is only getting bad attention?

For some people attention is attention, if they have to make jokes about a bomb they still don't care as long as they get it.

Case in point: Charlie Sheen.