Bookies stop taking bets on Torres move...

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Torres is on his way to Chelsea and the deal will be done within 48 hours according to a number of sources of mine. To add to this the bookies stopped taking bets on the deal at 1-3, therefore there must be something there.

I personally think it will be a huge waste of money, and the Chels should let him rot in a kop shirt but that's just me :p

The bookies stopped taking bets on Ribery coming to Liverpool last season...

The bookies stopped taking bets on Ribery coming to Liverpool last season...
Alright mate, we shall see, I will happily apologise if wrong but very confident I'm not..

Alright mate, we shall see, I will happily apologise if wrong but very confident I'm not..

Just saying. That's how reliable the bookies are. I'm confident he will stay, but we will see.

Last edited:
Think he will play keeper to be honest.

Any team in the world would fit Torres into their side.

well yes, but they already have drogba. drogba and torres on paper looks amazing, but will it really have any great synergy at chelsea. they just dont need him.

well yes, but they already have drogba. drogba and torres on paper looks amazing, but will it really have any great synergy at chelsea. they just dont need him.

They don't need him no. But he will improve their side.

I think they'd be better of replacing the likes of Lampard, Ballack, Deco, with the likes of Gourcuff, Schweinstieger, and then a good young CB Sakho for example.

lampard has got 2-3 years left, and they are looking at ramires for ballack replacement. and i think they just signed a young centreback, though JDY will correct me if im wrong

lampard has got 2-3 years left, and they are looking at ramires for ballack replacement. and i think they just signed a young centreback, though JDY will correct me if im wrong
Yes they did Tomas Kalas, but my reasoning on that is, if Mancienne cant get a shout how is some 16 year old Czech, and Lamps could be absolutely pushed aside by Gourcuff, this will be controversial but he is the most overrated player ever to play Premiership football.

EDIT:IMO!

Yes they did Tomas Kalas, but my reasoning on that is, if Mancienne cant get a shout how is some 16 year old Czech, and Lamps could be absolutely pushed aside by Gourcuff, this will be controversial but he is the most overrated player ever to play Premiership football.

EDIT:IMO!
because he is fro the future and right now they dont need a centreback they got plenty of cover. lampard may struggle for england but he has never let chelsea down club wise so i dont know how you can justify 20+ goals a season from midfield for the last 4-5 seasons overrated.

lampard has done, gourcuff hasnt even done one 20 goal season in the french league, what makes you think he would push out lampard. i would love to have lampard score 20 goals a season for united. not even controversial, its just wrong

Last edited:
Once more starting an argument, because of the role and formation he's in, in a world class side, if i'm honest call me biased i think tim cahill would score 20+ goals playing that role for chelsea, stats mean nothing he's a fat lazy *******, who scores the odd screamer and gets jumped on.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

And which are you sources ? Honestly, I dont see him leaving.
I have friends that are close to some Chelsea members.

, if he leaves it certainly wont be a premiershipship club in my opinion...
he's an injury plagud player so maybe him leaving will give us some funds but im sure the owners will steal it then sell up for us to never reap the benefits

Last edited:
eh? you made a point, i made counterpoint backed up by facts, your reply is that hes a fat lazy *******.

eh? you made a point, i made counterpoint backed up by facts, your reply is that hes a fat lazy *******.
Would have been until you said "not controversial, your just wrong", but whatever madsheep every time i see your name popup theres an argument so im not gonna let you start one here, and please don't make a sarcy reply.

Am I the only Liverpool fan who thinks if Torres leave it'll be a good thing?

Say Torres does leave, and say we get £50 Million for him (That's the figure I've seen floating about the most, so I'll go with that) Just think what we could do with £50 Million? That is if we get all of that to spend, if we do great, we could get a new striker maybe £20-30 million, who might not be a 'Torres' but someone who will get goals and not be injured all the time. We could also strengthen the team, and lets face it we need some more depth.

If I'm honest, I want him to leave, 'cause I can see him getting injured again, and then us not really having a goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back