Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Borat

Murali

Sep 28, 2005
So whose watched it ? everyone hopefully.

its welly funny, but it kinda got a bit stale for the last half an hour, you could see just about all thejokes coming but it was still quite funny.

Grant

Sep 22, 2005
Going to see it on friday. Couple of friends have seen it and can't stop talking about it.

Trav

Dec 21, 2005
ive heard its **** funny, waiting for it to come out in our cinema. our cinema is **** ****.

May 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's funny but as someone else said it gets stale. Best bit: "I was glad I wasn't getting the plane because the jews might repeat their 9/11 attacks" ****** myself silly at that. Off to see Saw 3 tonight.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Sep 15, 2005
www.fmstories.co.uk
Saw III , i have seen a bit of it and its very gory.....absolutely awesome.

Borat is repetetive in everyhing he does, he says half the film scripts in talk shows, about his father the rapist, and his sister the prostiture amongst other things.

He also got punched in the face earlier this week i think, cos he told someone he liked their clothes and wanted sexy time with them.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Yeh I havn't seen it yet but so what. I've been watching Ali G in Da USAiii and there's plenty of Borat on there to keep me happy.

Maybe if there was some Bruno stuff in the Borat movie I might be tempted to go and see. Crank it up!

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
This film is sooo funny, everyone talks about in college. I thought the naked fighting was soo funny lmao and when he was trying to be a *****. The racist bits were good aswell, but like some of you said i agree with it getting a bit stale.

Murali

Sep 28, 2005
i loved a lot of the racist stuff into. i couldnt watch the gay fight though, it was just too much. id have never thought theyd go into that much graphic ness for a 15 !!

Brum Boy

Sep 28, 2005
Loved every minute of it, when he say's "whatup vanilla face" hilarious, i thought the naked fight was one of the funniest things iv ever seen, iv been to see it twice cant wait for the dvd.

Craven

The trequartista
Oct 4, 2005
I thought it was hilarious, the vanilla face part made me laugh the most. You could see the guy was so offended. Will be buying it on DVD for sure.