Borat

Murali

Reaction score
So whose watched it ? everyone hopefully.

its welly funny, but it kinda got a bit stale for the last half an hour, you could see just about all thejokes coming but it was still quite funny.

Going to see it on friday. Couple of friends have seen it and can't stop talking about it.

Funniest film ever :)

Everyones seen it..cept Sean

Funniest film ever :)

Everyones seen it..cept Sean

Sean told me he had seen it, i think.....that could of been lee actually... they both look the same :D

I seen it a week or two ago, was very good indeed, been trying to download it ever since :D

ive heard its **** funny, waiting for it to come out in our cinema. our cinema is **** ****.

It's funny but as someone else said it gets stale. Best bit: "I was glad I wasn't getting the plane because the jews might repeat their 9/11 attacks" ****** myself silly at that. Off to see Saw 3 tonight.

Saw III , i have seen a bit of it and its very gory.....absolutely awesome.

Borat is repetetive in everyhing he does, he says half the film scripts in talk shows, about his father the rapist, and his sister the prostiture amongst other things.

He also got punched in the face earlier this week i think, cos he told someone he liked their clothes and wanted sexy time with them.

Yeh I havn't seen it yet but so what. I've been watching Ali G in Da USAiii and there's plenty of Borat on there to keep me happy.

Maybe if there was some Bruno stuff in the Borat movie I might be tempted to go and see. Crank it up!

This film is sooo funny, everyone talks about in college. I thought the naked fighting was soo funny lmao and when he was trying to be a *****. The racist bits were good aswell, but like some of you said i agree with it getting a bit stale.

i loved a lot of the racist stuff into. i couldnt watch the gay fight though, it was just too much. id have never thought theyd go into that much graphic ness for a 15 !!

Loved every minute of it, when he say's "whatup vanilla face" hilarious, i thought the naked fight was one of the funniest things iv ever seen, iv been to see it twice cant wait for the dvd.

''I still have the smell of your testes on my moustache'' Priceless!

he actually also adds, 3 years after i marry my wife, when she was 15...

I thought it was hilarious, the vanilla face part made me laugh the most. You could see the guy was so offended. Will be buying it on DVD for sure.

the two funniest bits was wen he went to the "gypsy's" yard sale and wen he was in the jews house and they "shifted their shape" LOL