Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester Still Confound Critics!

Despite Leicester chairman Gary Lineker being particularly busy, we managed to get the following short statement from him:

"Naturally, I'm as shocked as everyone that we are so high up the league. I couldn't have seen this coming. Every match is a cup final for us now, Europe would be beyond our wildest dreams.

We also have faith in our current squad to see us home this season. We certainly had no intention of letting our players go to our rival chairmen as it stands. Having said that, I am pleased to announce that Mikel Arteta has joined us to bolster our squad. With numerous centre midfield injuries this season, there was a risk we could be caught short; in Arteta we have signed an experienced campaigner. I couldn't be happier about it."

Leicester still sit in the top 2 despite being tipped by most for relegation this season. Only time will tell as to whether they can sustain this challenge, or whether they will fall at the final hurdle.

How are we looking for announcing our transfers?

I'm sure we'll get an update soon. Borne is probably really busy with assignments.

If you haven't guessed already I'm a bit busy at uni atm, Unfortunately I will be stopping the running of this and look forward to doing a long-term game in the summer...

If you haven't already check out Mkmillwall's APL Chairman Game....
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-league-chairman-game-sign-up-discussion.html

Apologies again but this is a lot of work to do on top of university and I actually miss playing the game.

How about if someone else takes over the running of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.