Status
Not open for further replies.
A tidy 7m-ish for me for a couple of month loan!! hopefully it won't bite me in the ****

Whoops...Kinda forgot about the sign on fee.

Ohwell we can add it to the list of other balls-ups I have done in this game so far!!

borat-mustache11.jpg

How does getting a new manager work?

1) You may sack your manager, or any other member of staff, at any time. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full (wage x period left on contract-rounded upto the nearest £100000)

1) You may sack your manager, or any other member of staff, at any time. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full (wage x period left on contract-rounded upto the nearest £100000)

not good for for me because since my managers new, his contract will be massive :D

not good for for me because since my managers new, his contract will be massive :D

Did your manager get sacked by the board? In that case I believe borne makes some exceptions!

View attachment 290850
King on the lookout for a new Striker!!

King: "We are currently looking at options up front and are hoping to bring in a new face to help Harry Kane, as we cannot expect him to be the source of the goals this season; his is still a young lad after all."

"If any chairmen are willing to cash in on their best striker, PM me and we can discuss a fee."

PS. My inbox got cleared when I meant to discard all read mail and unfortunately deleted my full inbox..therefore lost all unopened mail in the past 48hrs. So if I haven't replied to you since then, send me the message again and I'll get back to you asap."

Sunderland Transfer News

Chairman Obama announced the first signings of his reign securing the loan moves of Eder Alvarez Balanta and Lazar Markovic from Liverpool.

"We are very excited to bring two class players to our organization and we know they will provide jolts to us as we fight off relegation."

In other news we will begin looking for another manager. Ted Lasso was our first hope but he is currently unavailable.

Lastly Any Player is for sale for the right price!!!

Please just make a bid and we will get the ball rolling.

Deadline Reminder:
Friday, 20th March 8PM(UK time)

A lot of chairman have been very quiet, please either get involved in negotiations or post your press release up before the deadline to avoid eviction... (I do have 5 people on the waiting list and more PM-ing me to get involved)

Is this deadline for transfers or press releases? Need to replace people who aren't active if this is for press releases as it leaves new managers at a disadvantage. Send an email around and see where everyone is at

Deadline Reminder:
Friday, 20th March 8PM(UK time)

A lot of chairman have been very quiet, please either get involved in negotiations or post your press release up before the deadline to avoid eviction... (I do have 5 people on the waiting list and more PM-ing me to get involved)

I'm in the process of negotiating 1 purchase, 1 sale (The sale's more likely). :)

Is this deadline for transfers or press releases? Need to replace people who aren't active if this is for press releases as it leaves new managers at a disadvantage. Send an email around and see where everyone is at
That's the transfer deadline

Transfers

Sell
** AT T Walcott £30m **
GK D Ospina £4m
MC T Rosicku - £2m
MC A Diaby - Free
GK Damian Martinez - Free

Anyone out there looking for a England international capable of firing there side on the table? Well you wont go wrong with Theo Walcott who has another 10 years at the top. Anyone interested. Price cut on the rest as well since were into the last 24 hours of the window

To Loan
MC K Bielik

As you will have noticed with Arsenal over the past decade our players always have a price and were always open for business if the price is right, Red Bull might be a bit tighter on the wallet than Mr Kronke however

Transfers

Sell
** AT T Walcott £30m **

Anyone out there looking for a England international capable of firing there side on the table? Well you wont go wrong with Theo Walcott who has another 10 years at the top. Anyone interested. Price cut on the rest as well since were into the last 24 hours of the window

Lovely sales pitch there...I was almost tempted!

Hull are still open for business! You might get an enquiry or two from us too as the deadline approaches!

Looking back over the last few weeks, no activity has been seen from the following:

Crystal Palace
Newcastle
QPR
West Brom
West Ham

Is it worth replacing these 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.