Bosnia and Herzegovina National Team

Well I never moved anyone anywhere, and Bhutan falls under the category of Cook Islands and the like. If I go a certain amount of years I run out of players. So the only form of editing I have ever done to my game was to add academies. So I could have regens. Out of A, B, and C I have only done B so I could have players. So I can say that I haven't cheated. On another note though if he added a 2nd manager and decided to sign his players I wouldn't call that cheating so long as he actually used that Domestic team.

i don't think he wants to cheat so he probably won't do that. does improved ranking improve the calibre of the countries regens?

Sorry about the delay folks, was away for a couple of days with the missus..

Yeah I'm trying to do it cheatless.. more of a challenge!!

improving the rep may improve the regens, never really thought about it!!

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

How is Edin Dzeko coming along?

I'm having gim scouted at the minute for the seniors! will let you know how I get on with him.

howrya folks, i'v to wait for me next match, Nigeria but its 120 days away :mad:

Wow, Nigeria v.s. Bosna. Tall order. Good luck. Holiday to squad selection and post this, I'm anxious to see how it goes

yeah thats what i'm doing but I have another "manager" as a club so I'v to play those matches.

yeah iv been reading up on it, fair play lad.
started a new save with just managing nations so iv taken over Bosnia, Saudi and England

On a seperate, though related note, Sejad Salihovic is setting the world on fire for me with Hoffenheim.... :)

Got some good, hard games lined up there. Hope you do well. I too will be definitely following this. I'm currently Colombia but I was also At. Madrid but now I'm Sunderland. Keep conceding late goals though - what can I do? 1-1 vs. Uruaguay, they score. Pulled back from 2-0 down vs. Chile to 3-3, they score. Soooo Frustrating!! :mad: Lol. :D:):p

Just taken over India. 149th in the world and you can really see why... dreading my first games.....

Just taken over India. 149th in the world and you can really see why... dreading my first games.....

ah there's a few indians in england i think so ya might have some luck..
that'll be some challenge but good luck with it!!! <)