Bosses criticise 2022 switch plan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premier League managers come out against the idea of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar being played in January.

More...

Not surprised, ridiculous decision.

As said above, it's understandable, idiotic thing to do mid season.

maybe a league restructure in future too. reduce numbr of games, and make maybe the league cup open to teams in championship and leagues below. Majority of prem teams see it as a mickey mouse cup anyway. Might keep international players more fresh too

maybe this is what we need to get rid of Blatter, becuase i cannot see the clubs backing down on this

With any luck, But i fear Plantini will waltz in when Blatter finally goes,

Can see some top clubs boycotting the the 2022 world cup, in a way I hope they do just to teach FIFA a lesson about being completely inept, inadequate and creating this whole farce in the first place.

With any luck, But i fear Plantini will waltz in when Blatter finally goes,
Platini is a pain but he is a much straighter arrow than Blatter. Definitely the better of the two

Im pleased that were speaking up against it!

what an absolute farce it will be...

Platini is a pain but he is a much straighter arrow than Blatter. Definitely the better of the two

but i would still rather not have Plantini, it is like replacing Stalin with Hitler, Yeah an improvement, but not a great one.

When blatter goes, I shall run up and down the street naked with a cone on me head I swear to god. Day cannot come sooner when he buggers off

When blatter goes, I shall run up and down the street naked with a cone on me head I swear to god. Day cannot come sooner when he buggers off

Would you film it for me please?

Yes i am being perverted

but i would still rather not have Plantini, it is like replacing Stalin with Hitler, Yeah an improvement, but not a great one.
True, but hopefully by then there will be a credible rival

Sort of thing me missus would say lol

What happens if England don't qualify for this world cup?? Do they expect us to have no PremierLeague for a month or two??? As if thats going to happen. When it comes down to Club v Country there is always only one winner.

What happens if England don't qualify for this world cup?? Do they expect us to have no PremierLeague for a month or two??? As if thats going to happen. When it comes down to Club v Country there is always only one winner.

Oh what a scenario that would be..... I hoping we fail just to see what would happen.

How do players contracts work? Do you think clubs could stop their players playing for their nations?

Back