jhazz99

Reaction score
Whilst I apologise for starting this thread nearly all the way through i still thought some people might be interested as it has been recommended to me to start a thread, so here i am.

My aim was to get boreham wood in the blue square south at the start of the game all the way up to the premier league and eventually to be the winners of the champions league.

View attachment 303037

this is just an overview of how i have done so far, once again i apologise for starting this late and would welcome any positive or negative feedback :)

PS just ask if there are any screenshots that you would like to see e.g teams or players

View attachment 303228View attachment 303229View attachment 303230

Rodolfo Zelaya is a real player and he was very good for leagues 1 and 2 and helped me to go up in noth seasons
The next two are regens Simonov and Vernay i got them both whilst i was in the championship and are still playing really well in the premier league
Rafaele De Vita was also a decent player i had in league 1 and 2

View attachment 303314View attachment 303315

very happy with this 5 places higher than last year, and 10 points higher than year i'm getting pretty well beat by all the big boys but beating the teams around me which is the most important thing. Also very happy with my cup run this year was unlucky to lose to arsenal but their quality was just too much for me

View attachment 303951

The greatest day in the history of boreham wood!! that last minute goal has propelled us into europe for the first time and given us our first major trophy, can't believe it hopefully the first of many more :D

View attachment 304015

Best season to date, very happy with this finish and will hopefully push on again next year to try and qualify for europe by way of our league position, goal difference is a bit of an issue and the defence needs strengthening but if that can be achieved we will have a very good squad

View attachment 304508View attachment 304509View attachment 304510View attachment 304511

Another solid finish for the season, same position as last year but did get more points however no european competition this year which is a bit of a disapointment but next year with us being so close this year i fancy our chances of getting into europe. Europa league didnt go to badly although we did get unlucky by drawing arsenal, finally the two new signings for this season performed very well

View attachment 304910View attachment 304911

Could not have asked for much more from this season, top 4 and a cup win new signings were great challenging for the league is possibly still some way off but we are continuing to improve which is the main thing. only problem now is that my 19,000 seater stadium is holding me back a little and i've got a while to go until i can ask for a new one.

View attachment 305358View attachment 305359

Very happy with the league finish, cracking the top two is loooking like its going to be a difficult task. over the moon with the champions league run as we performed above expectations in our first ever campaign, just a shame we got arsenal who we have never beat since we've been in the premier league

As someone thats just started a Boreham Wood save, what advice would you give me for my first season?

As someone thats just started a Boreham Wood save, what advice would you give me for my first season?

sorry mate havent been on here for a while, the team you start with is good enough so you dont need to make as many changes as you think. if you can get a decent striker in then you'll be good and that team might even then be good enough for the BSP with a couple of useful players added, my mistake was thinking my BSP team could do it in league 2 and they couldnt which is why it took me so long to get out of the leage

View attachment 313899View attachment 313900View attachment 313898

i am very happy with the fact that the majority of my squad are english which was my aim once i had won a few titles, even more pleasing is that nearly all of them have come through my youth system especially the back 4 who are also generally the back four for england aswell. also finally relieved to get the new stadium as the 17,000 before was holding me back in terms of revenue

Hey mate, great work! I started a save with Boreham Wood a little while back too, their squad is amazing for BSS, and so young with so much potential. It's the most fun I've had in a lower league save.