this may disapoint some of you but i have decided to end my current tenure with boreham wood after over 1800 games in charge to take over the england job. i do hope to take them back over in the future as it is also inevitable that the new guy will completely mess it up, he has already sold two of my best players and the best prospect. but for now i will be concentrating with england and hoping to dominate the international scene :)

that must be killing you seeing some tool take over from you and **** away all your hard work but well done with what you did

that must be killing you seeing some tool take over from you and **** away all your hard work but well done with what you did

well i'm going to have to take it all back about the guy who replaced me at boreham wood, he has won back to back titles and a champions league so far :p cant really argue with that

well i'm going to have to take it all back about the guy who replaced me at boreham wood, he has won back to back titles and a champions league so far :p cant really argue with that

nice but the board are still twats

Good old Boreham Wood!
I took the job there for a year in my Unemployed/Sunday League Rep career :)
Won the league with them then didn't renew my contract as I went to Torquay United!

well there has been a bit of unrest at the wood in the last season or so. the manager who took over from me and guided them to back-to-back titles left at the start of the season to go to man utd (god knows why) so a new man was put in place, who was the sacked in december due to poor results. now we're on to the current manager who only managed fourth place and is now under pressure as they are only 15th after 10 games. could it be time for me to return?

well been a while since i've been on here and on the game due to certain things but anyway i'm back for the small minoruty who are interested.

I left england after the 2052 european champs sadly lost in the final but it was a good run, had to wait until march the following year when boreham wood sacked their manager and then i applied and was back in the hot seat nearly 10 years after i left. the team is obviously still in good shape due to the money available, and now i want to be the best team there has ever been in england meaning i want the record amount of wins for every competiton

Stay tuned.