Boxing Gr8 Britain vs the world - December 11th.

mrjack41

Reaction score
Anyone be watching?

Includes;

From the Echo Arena, Liverpool

WBO Light-Heavyweight Title Eliminator
NATHAN CLEVERLY v YASSIF MOHAMMEDI (SP)

British Super-Middleweight Title
PAUL SMITH v JAMES DeGALE

WBO Intercontinental Welterweight Title
KELL BROOK v MICHAEL CLARK

European Middleweight Title
MATTHEW MACKLIN v RUBEN VARON

Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight Title
TONY BELLEW v OVILL MCKENZIE

Vacant WBO Intercontinental Light-Welterweight Title
FRANKIE GAVIN v DEAN HARRISON ?

Middleweight Contest
JOE SELKIRK v STEVE O'MEARA ?

From the SAPArena, Mannheim, Germany

WBO & IBF Heavyweight Titles
WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO v DERECK CHISORA fight called off, klitschko injured
Plus televised undercard fights

From Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas

WBA World Light-Welterweight Title
AMIR KHAN v MARCOS MAIDANA
Plus televised undercard fights

Im looking forward to it :)

Last edited:
Will probably go to a mates place and watch with some beers

Looks like an AWESOME night, will defo be watching, either on my sick bed or round my pals with beers.

Looking forward to KLITSCHKO CHISORA most.

Looks like an AWESOME night, will defo be watching, either on my sick bed or round my pals with beers.

Looking forward to KLITSCHKO CHISORA most.

Same here mate, 8th round K.O for Klitschko though I think.

And yeah on sky sports box office mate

I can see Khan getting knocked out, we have seen in the past he has a glass chin, and Maidana is the biggest hitter for that weight, if Khan gets caught, It could be all over.

I can see Khan getting knocked out, we have seen in the past he has a glass chin, and Maidana is the biggest hitter for that weight, if Khan gets caught, It could be all over.
i wouldnt say maidana was the biggest hitter in that weight but i think whoever wins that fight will get beat off timothy bradley

i wouldnt say maidana was the biggest hitter in that weight but i think whoever wins that fight will get beat off timothy bradley

Was sorta quoting Amir Khan when i said he was the biggest hitter in the weight, but it should be a good fight

Was sorta quoting Amir Khan when i said he was the biggest hitter in the weight, but it should be a good fight
be a very good fight pal hope maidana teaches him a lesson and hope derek chisora does what haye has been to scared to do and beats klitcshko in his own back garden

be a very good fight pal hope maidana teaches him a lesson and hope derek chisora does what haye has been to scared to do and beats klitcshko in his own back garden

Definitely, Wladimir Klitschko is a beast though

No one is gonnaa beat any of the klitsckos lets face it..david haye is scared of them and rightly so... Khan to win on points and klitschko KO Chisora in the 3rd round

Theres a bigger fight though that day... Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter

No one is gonnaa beat any of the klitsckos lets face it..david haye is scared of them and rightly so... Khan to win on points and klitschko KO Chisora in the 3rd round

Theres a bigger fight though that day... Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter

Haye will fight one of the klitschkos, it will happen next year. You never know, Derek could just land a good shot, Wladimir might under-estimate him. Anything can happen in boxing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82Tw"]YouTube - Haye and Klitschko head-to-head[/ame]

TBH I think this makes Haye look like a bit of a mug, Vladimir can't even understand a word he's saying he's shouting at him acting the bigman cos the cameras are there, but that ain't gonna be what makes this fight happen.

Just booked it on Box Office, cant wait :D, Smith and Degale should be a cracker, may even stay up and watch khan

Btw hope you's no the Klitschko isn't fighting as he pulled out.

Don't know if you've all heard or not but the Klitschko - Chisora fight got called of on Thursday because the champ pulled a muscle in his back.

Yeah, Klitschko pulled out, flapped it to chisora :p, good start for Kell Brook, Won in two rounds

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Anybody watching? DeGale dominating

What a win for Amir Khan - and what a fight! This fight shows just how good Freddie Roach is - that chin has been shored up.