Boxing Gr8 Britain vs the world - December 11th.

he took plenty, he certainly does not have a glass chin, great fight

Is it on youtube do you think? Dying to see it.

Also was it a close fight? Or did he win more or less every round?

Is it on youtube do you think? Dying to see it.

Also was it a close fight? Or did he win more or less every round?
close fight, he almost lost it in the 10th round, but rallied well

Sounds a great fight.

Who next for Khan then? Mayweather Jnr? Pacquiao (sp)?
he wants mayweather for 2011, but there may be another fight inbetween, and theres already talk of a rematch

Just a random quick question, Is the sport boxing in a healthy position. We all know the old legends have gone, and can these new guys be any good? Alot of the fights that I see are boring and ****.

Just a random quick question, Is the sport boxing in a healthy position. We all know the old legends have gone, and can these new guys be any good? Alot of the fights that I see are boring and ****.
honestly, i dont think it is. personally only watched to see how khan gets on while i was playing FM

I think it's in a healthy position, Certainly from a british point of view, Lots of good, up and coming fighters,

It is looking good from the british point of view, but as the sport as a whole, the sports seems to have lost its glamour like it did before.

On the whole, yes. BUT, the heavyweight division is very poor talent wise and has been for a while. I mention heavyweight because that is what the layman looks at generally. If you catch my drift. :S