sorry i'll have to drop out someone else can have my plays, got alot of exams and things on...

Could i replace mark 19 times or has someone else filled in?

Is there any way I can join this game really eager to do an auction game :)

:p i wanted to join the ohter but i couldnt so i thought lets try making one instead :)

just waiting on 3 people for the team details
Average Joe
Mark 19 Times
Jaggniman

i have started to make the teams, bidding will start very soon :)
Looking forwad to bidding^^).

By the way I have sent my info! If we do start tomorrow you will need to PM me so I know as Im not on as much over weekends! :)

I'm helping organisation in terms of squad lists etc. (don't worry, I've got a wide range of players from different leagues, nationalities etc., so you can build any team you effectively want) and by the looks of things, being ready for tomorrow may be difficult, although I can make the squad lists by then, if Brad would be able to sort everything out, but as I said, atm, it's looking like Monday

So how will this be done?
Bidding on what players? is there a budget? etc etc

Oh right, sorry, I didn't read the OP, it looks like trading will begin tomorrow, I imagine squad lists will be released by Brad, and will be posted on here.
The budget will be £250m, and bids will have to be sent by PM to Bradlad9.
After each round of bidding, I imagine that the updated squads will be released, along with the updated budget according to bids each player has won. Not sure what will happen with regards to how many players each team is allowed, and how many for each position.

when the 1st round start?

tbh mate, I don't really know, in the OP, Brad says it's today, I've sent him the players that can be bidded on for each position, and had no reply, so it's anyone's guess really?

Looking forward;). But as jagginman said what are the rules?oO)

Edit: Oops sorry

Last edited: