I started using this tactic in a "farewell" save to FM2014.

At home it really kicks ***!! I have defeated most of the teams, with an average side.

However, away from home, I am losing constantly...like 8 out of 10 matches ! An even when i win or draw, it is in some bizarre 4-3 score...

I tried to move the WBL to DL, and the one DC to cover. I tried defensive positioning. Nothing works...

And it's a pity, because in home matches it's the most entertaining tactic. ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION FOR THE AWAY MATCHES ???

Just gotta survive a season and then upgrade your Defense! I haven't changed anything tactic or training wise and we usually finish the season with a +90 or so goal difference and keeper wins the Golden Gloves. It's just a tactic that takes a year or two to achieve maximum power. But then, it's unstoppable.

If i change the traquarista to complete forward , will it affect the tactic ?

hi, base on the response here your tactic looks good....im gonna try this tactic....one question though, can i revert the left wing back to left back...?? thanks

hi, base on the response here your tactic looks good....im gonna try this tactic....one question though, can i revert the left wing back to left back...?? thanks

You can, but it won't work as well. He really needs to be in the wingback position to work 100%

You can, but it won't work as well. He really needs to be in the wingback position to work 100%

im trying the tactic with a skrill north league team. i put the wingback to left back as too many goals conceded from that side. its going well right now and im second in the league. hopefully maybe with a better player i revert it back to winback. cheers anyway.

im trying the tactic with a skrill north league team. i put the wingback to left back as too many goals conceded from that side. its going well right now and im second in the league. hopefully maybe with a better player i revert it back to winback. cheers anyway.

Nice, glad it's working!

yes its working very nice with lb....we gain consecutive promotions and now in league 2....last season we nearly got the promotion to league 1 only to lose in the final playoff. what a great tactic this is....

Hi Bluth,
Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful tactic of FM14. I am still using it, came up 3rd and 1st with FC Lorient in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
I got an offer from Arsenal, planning to smash the EPL this season :)
Thank you.

You can try but it really works well as a Treq cause he roams around and finds lots of openings for goals.

Hi Bluth,
Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful tactic of FM14. I am still using it, came up 3rd and 1st with FC Lorient in 2018 and 2019 respectively.
I got an offer from Arsenal, planning to smash the EPL this season :)
Thank you.

Nice, should go well with arsenal if you can get some forwards up top (just like in real life) :p

Why is the left back not on the same line ?
All the goals I conceed come from its side'

Because he's needed in offensive production. He's vital to goal scoring and assists in that position :p

Anyone recreate this for FM15? I might pick it up this weekend and give it a try....