It seems great going forward. Defensively I am having issues as the AI is scoring 70% of its shots on target compared to my 30%. To be fair I have found that to be the case with most tactics. Will keep going and see if I can tweak the defence a bit

i just won the promotion to Scottish Premier League - in my 4th season in Montrose, the weakest team i could choose :).
also - 33 goals from my striker.
the best tactic, definitely :). i tried Epic as well - without success - this one is much better, in my opinion ofcourse :).

i just won the promotion to Scottish Premier League - in my 4th season in Montrose, the weakest team i could choose :).
also - 33 goals from my striker.
the best tactic, definitely :). i tried Epic as well - without success - this one is much better, in my opinion ofcourse :).

Brilliantly done with Montrose ;)

This works amazingly good, Used on Roma for 5 Years won nearly everything
Now Derby County got taken over a Tycoon and i want to move to the BPL, won promotion first year.

Any specific filters or PPM's you suggest?

This works amazingly good, Used on Roma for 5 Years won nearly everything
Now Derby County got taken over a Tycoon and i want to move to the BPL, won promotion first year.

Any specific filters or PPM's you suggest?

Nice! Should be a good challenge with Derby County. Look for speed, composure, and a professional attitude. The whole team needs to buy into your philosophy for maximum results, so if you have any drama queens, sell them!

Maybe putting some filters up so we know what sort of players we should be looking for

The tactic shows beautiful football and is one of the 10 best I have seen. It performed great with my no4 predicted team only scored much worse with my no12 team. That is why there are more losses and draws showing. Shots on goal ratio of 2.666, CCC ratio of 2.27. Depending on your team's strengths this could be a good one. 50 matches played, W 36 D 8 L 6, GDF: 131-44 (+87), 54.68% possession. Here is the spreadsheet updated:
5a01ad.jpg

Last edited:
Do you play sturridge f9 or treq?

With someone like him, I rotate him between all 3 top positions (f9, T, and AP). Unless the guy is an out-and-out striker, with no AMC capabilities at all, I tend to rotate them through all 3 positions. They don't get stuck in one role that way and it keeps the D guessing. At least, that's what's been working for me. Your results might vary with him!

Are you going to try and make somthing similar for fm 2015 ???

Probably not. I haven't bought FM15 and am happy with 14 for awhile longer, now that I finally have a tactic that makes it fun to play again :p

With someone like him, I rotate him between all 3 top positions (f9, T, and AP). Unless the guy is an out-and-out striker, with no AMC capabilities at all, I tend to rotate them through all 3 positions. They don't get stuck in one role that way and it keeps the D guessing. At least, that's what's been working for me. Your results might vary with him!
He's doing better for me now in 2nd season been on amazing run them lost 4-3 chelsea 3-2 ath Madrid and 5-0 arsenal. Tactic struggling away? Any ideas?

He's doing better for me now in 2nd season been on amazing run them lost 4-3 chelsea 3-2 ath Madrid and 5-0 arsenal. Tactic struggling away? Any ideas?
Try defensive positioning as training and drop left wing back into full back posistion and also if you have fast cen def change to cover