Think I'll try it tonight with my Sporting save, it's very similar to what I'm currently using except the AMC is more to the left, obviously with different player roles and instructions. I'll report back with my results tomorrow, been struggling actually in my 4th season, having won the league last time around.

Think I'll try it tonight with my Sporting save, it's very similar to what I'm currently using except the AMC is more to the left, obviously with different player roles and instructions. I'll report back with my results tomorrow, been struggling actually in my 4th season, having won the league last time around.

Cool good luck with it, I hope it works out for you!

It's being amazing with my Liverpool. Suárez is on fire, Maxi is doing great as the trequartista. Solid defending either.

**** , This Tactic RockS !!! First Game With Tottenham Scores 9-0 Against Paris FC . tHIS rOCKS

Best tactic ive used in four seasons worth - usually have to tinker a little bit with things to suit my players but thanks very much mate recommend it highly to other players

Best tactic ive used in four seasons worth - usually have to tinker a little bit with things to suit my players but thanks very much mate recommend it highly to other players

Good to hear man!

Hey , maybe you should post more screenshot so that many people will be more interested to test it ,
Plus
This tactic is good ~

To test this tactic? Lots of people have...

I know , what I'm trying to say is ,
maybe you should try it with another team not just tottenham and brazil
Plus I did try it with PSG and the result ....
well not too good ...

I know , what I'm trying to say is ,
maybe you should try it with another team not just tottenham and brazil
Plus I did try it with PSG and the result ....
well not too good ...

Hmm, sure, I'll test and tweak, its a pretty old tactic so probably in need of a revamp. I've seen others test with smaller teams and done they've well, so i never tweaked. Might have something to do with the new patch? Might be less effective after the newest patch? I'm a lot better at making tactics now so should be able to make it lots better than it is anyway. I'll do it with my sampdoria save.

Last edited: