beated Everton away 0-1 2 CCC and one crossbar.
IMPRESIVE!!! traquerista scored again:)
i got beated up 4-2 with my other tactic.
This is the best i evered try so far.
More feedback after more matches
Cheers m8

btw...
bookmarks 11-1 draw, 11-1 victory, everton(pick`em fav)

Glad to hear that the treq role is working well :) And thats good to hear that you beat everton- I was thinking of doing a career with Steau so thats good to hear your doing well with them. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Glad to hear that the treq role is working well :) And thats good to hear that you beat everton- I was thinking of doing a career with Steau so thats good to hear your doing well with them. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

10 games so far, good results including 1-1 with twente away..but....
Not managed to score any goals from attacking set pieces....

i made some tweaks on the set pieces, started to score from the corners and indirect free kicks.
The defending set pieces are left the same
i'll send you a PM with the link where i uploaded the tactic. it is your decision if you want to put it for download or not

This seems an interesting tactic. I've had similar results with a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic that I created and am using with Juventus currently. Very similar as in 24 games in and won 21 drawn 3 scored 55 (so less on average than this) but conceded 8 (a better average than yours). Funnily ancient Del Piero is not a regular for my team but when he plays he is very good from left midfield. I'll definitely be picking apart the different facets of this tactic's team and player instructions as it seems this is the only tactic on this forum which is almost winning every game, similar to my unreleased tactic. Let's see what makes this one tick :)

Look's great, having a bash with the Brazil U20's i'll report back

i made some tweaks on the set pieces, started to score from the corners and indirect free kicks.
The defending set pieces are left the same
i'll send you a PM with the link where i uploaded the tactic. it is your decision if you want to put it for download or not

Thanks i'll have a look what you did with the set pieces. :)

This seems an interesting tactic. I've had similar results with a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic that I created and am using with Juventus currently. Very similar as in 24 games in and won 21 drawn 3 scored 55 (so less on average than this) but conceded 8 (a better average than yours). Funnily ancient Del Piero is not a regular for my team but when he plays he is very good from left midfield. I'll definitely be picking apart the different facets of this tactic's team and player instructions as it seems this is the only tactic on this forum which is almost winning every game, similar to my unreleased tactic. Let's see what makes this one tick :)

Thanks for the feedback, id be eager to see your tactic! Del Piero fits the treq role perfectly so he bangs them in. I'll post up the PI's later.

The strat :(

well i play Elgin City " a Scottish division 3 team" i got successive promotions up to division 1 with my normal strats i made, but team had a poor start to the 2nd year in Division 1, so i tried this strat i ended up going on a 20 game run without a win, set exact same in roles and positions, players have good stats for the roles the familiarity level was very very very high, and yet i got relegated, i am confident that strat isn't good for any old team and seems to favour teams with players who are like 15+ in every stat required for the positions, ive been playing championship manager\FM since 1997, this was the 2nd time ever Ive had a team relegated from any league, from 97 till now and that's real, no cheats, i was not impressed with this, thanks to it i have to waste another season in the Scottish 2nd division and if i get someone saying why did you not change it with the bad run, i was so intent on giving the strat a chance from all the good reviews and comments from people it appears i was blinded, and it ended up costing me a great deal in my game :(

well i play Elgin City " a Scottish division 3 team" i got successive promotions up to division 1 with my normal strats i made, but team had a poor start to the 2nd year in Division 1, so i tried this strat i ended up going on a 20 game run without a win, set exact same in roles and positions, players have good stats for the roles the familiarity level was very very very high, and yet i got relegated, i am confident that strat isn't good for any old team and seems to favour teams with players who are like 15+ in every stat required for the positions, ive been playing championship manager\FM since 1997, this was the 2nd time ever Ive had a team relegated from any league, from 97 till now and that's real, no cheats, i was not impressed with this, thanks to it i have to waste another season in the Scottish 2nd division and if i get someone saying why did you not change it with the bad run, i was so intent on giving the strat a chance from all the good reviews and comments from people it appears i was blinded, and it ended up costing me a great deal in my game :(

Well then I'll put in the OP that its not good for little teams. I'm sorry mate, it has worked for others, so all i can do is apologize. Although i have to point out it is based on BRAZIL 1970- not notts county 1970, i did intend it to be used by large teams, hence why its so attacking.

Last edited:
WOW! won the u20's world cup scored 26 goals conceded 4 it shows great defence as well as attacking flair perfect, really enjoying it aim is to win the olympics in 2012. well done on this tactic!

WOW! won the u20's world cup scored 26 goals conceded 4 it shows great defence as well as attacking flair perfect, really enjoying it aim is to win the olympics in 2012. well done on this tactic!

Great results man! Could you post some screenshots of your best results? Thanks a lot for your feedback.

That's one sexy looking system there! Will definitely try it out, when I start a new save with a better team.

no mate go ahead i'll put a team selection pic up as well later on, haven't used neymar either ;)