POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil 4 - 0 Trinidad and Tobago

Brazil, without injury stricken duo of neymar and coutinho, took on T & T last night with good results. new recruit striker Marcelo finished off a wonderful passing move to make it one nil, moment slater Ze Eduardo scored in his second consecutive match from long range to make it two nil, Just before half time emerging youngster Oscar was replaced due to a slight knock.
In the second half Micheal Seales scored a own goal from a panicked corner clearance gone bad. Athletico Minerio's Lucas then made the rout 4 nil with an excellent solo effort that the youngster was visibly delighted with.

Overall this was a good performance from the Brazilians.
Allen Devine their Irish manager was available for comment while walking to the team bus. "I am delighted with the teams performace against Trinidad and Tobago, there are no easy games at international level and yet we comfortably won. We have certain aspects to work on as a team such as ou tackling which was quite poor this evening but you dont stop learning until you get put in the ground so we will progress. Coutinho and Neymar were big losses but hopefully they will be back in time for our next match,"

i think this story could be in the top 10 would you have a view of my story the link is on my sig mate

good luck with this story bud

the last one u did was 1 of my favourite storys ever on this site

good luck il be defo following :D

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 4 -1 USA U20’s – International Friendly

An efficient performance by Brazil Under 20s' players saw them confidently overcome their lacklustre American counterparts 4 - 1 at Moisés Lucarelli. A brace from Real Madrid youngster Alípio helped Brazil Under 20s to victory.

Striker Alípio gave Brazil the lead with a powerful effort in the 15th minute. Midfielder Oscar doubled the lead with a curling shot from the edge of the area on 17 minutes.

Dudu scored with a powerful effort from the edge of the area in the 19th minute to extend the lead further. Alípio added his 2nd goal of the game with an audacious lob on 80 minutes.

Player Rich Garcia managed to grab the consolation for the Americans in the 90th minute with a placed shot. It was a superb solo effort and Garcia looked delighted.

Man of the Match: Alipio
Attendance: 5357

Devine was available for comment at the press conference afterwards, “This was a brilliant performance at home for us however we have yet to be tested away from home. Alipio had a outstanding match and topped it by winning the Man of the Match Award, I got his champagne though he’s still under age!”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 4-0 Colombia U20’s - South AmericanU20’s Championship Group A

Brazil turned their possession into goals with a 4 - 0 win over their South American counterparts. The highlight of the game was unquestionably a fabulous hat-trick from Santos’ Neymar.

He got Devine’s team off to a flyer by scoring a close range effort on 5 minutes, doubling the lead with a long range curling shot on 16 minutes.

Neymar and Brazil’s 3rd goal came with a powerful freekick from the edge of the area on 45 minutes. Dudu scored from the penalty spot after Rivas gave away a penalty, to complete the rout

Man of the Match: Neymar
Attendance: 9155

Devine was available for comment for parting company with Dunga early this morning, “This was an amazing solo performance by Neymar but this wouldn’t have occurred without the united performance from our whole team. Colombia battled hard but thankfully we were able to show our superior talent. I can also confirm that a number of European clubs are currently scouting some of our players.”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Uruguay U20’s 0 – 4 Brazil U20’s South AmericanU20’s Championship Group A

Brazil Under 20s turned their possession into goals with a 4 - 0 win over Uruguay Under 20s. Midfielder Alex Teixeira gave the current U20’s champions the lead with a real poacher's effort in the 20th minute. Striker Alípio doubled the lead with a placed shot on 35 minutes.

Neymar scored with a powerful close range effort in the 42nd minute to extend the lead further. An error from Miguel Álvez allowed Cruzeiro Under 20s captain Dudu to score a well timed close range finish.

Man of the Match: Dudu
Attendance: 4563

Unfortunetly Devine was unable to comment due to travelling commitments however Neymar was available, “Allen Devine has put a great belief into the team and we play with total pride, I am delighted that he has given me the chance to show my talent. We were unsure about his appointment due to the nationality and language barrier but after he nutmegged Sandro and Sidnei in our first training session we have taken him straight to our hearts.”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Chile U20’s 3 – 0 Brazil U20’s - South AmericanU20’s Championship Group A

Brazil overcame a resilient Chillian side in the South American U20 Championship Group A game at Inca Garcilaso de la Vega this afternoon.

Midfielder Oscar got Brazil Under 20s off to a flyer by scoring a powerful effort on 8 minutes. Striker Neymar doubled Brazil Under 20s' lead with a placed shot from close range on 21 minutes.

Striker Alípio completed the rout with a placed shot on 25 minutes.

Attendance: 7794

Brazil have now qualified for the knockout stages of the tournament.

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 4-0 Chile U20’s - South AmericanU20’s Championship Group A

I think you got the score wrong for the Chile,you have put 3-0 to Chile

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 2-0 Paraguay U20’s - South American U20’s Championship Group A

Brazil Under 20s enjoyed near total domination over a distinctly average Paraguay Under 20s side at Inca Garcilaso de la Vega this evening.

Maga (SC) captain Zé Eduardo gave Brazil Under 20s the lead with a thumping header in the 14th minute. Ademir had no trouble in scoring from the spot when Gómez conceded a penalty.

Attendance: 7796

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 4-0 Uruguay U20’s - South American U20’s Championship Final Stage

Brazil Under 20s turned their possession into goals with a 4 - 0 win over Uruguay. A brace from Man of the Match Dudu helped Brazil to victory.

The match began in controversy with Brazil seeing a goal disallowed in controversial circumstances. Cruzeiro Under 20s captain Dudu gave Devine’s charges the lead with a powerful effort in the 29th minute.

Dudu doubled Brazil Under 20s' lead with a powerful effort on 31 minutes. Zezinho scored with a powerful effort in the 48th minute to extend the lead further.

Fluminense Under 20s captain Wellington completed the rout with a powerful effort on 53 minutes.

Man of the Match: Dudu
Attendance: 4584

Dudu and Devine were available for comment respectfully, “Im ecstatic that I have received another Man of the Match Award, I feel that I played out of my skin and we deserved the win, nothing can stop us now.”

I’m glad that Dudu is so over the moon with tonight’s result, it was outstanding overall team performance. We played with great pride and passion and long may this continue. Unfortuantly Ze Eduardo, Alex Teixieria and Dudu are suspended for the next match.”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 1-0 Ecuador U20’s - South American U20’s Championship Final Stage

Brazil Under 20s showed their superiority in a 1 - 0 victory over Ecuador Under 20s during their South American U20 Championship Final Stage game at Inca Garcilaso de la Vega, but they could and should have scored more.

Striker Alípio got Brazil Under 20s off to a flyer by scoring a placed shot on 8 minutes. Things went from bad to worse for Ecuador Under 20s as player Iván Fernández earned himself an early bath for a vicious foul on 38 minutes.

Brazil Under 20s covered a lot of ground but also conceded far too many fouls, meaning their effort was often for nothing.
Attendance: 7794

Devine’s main comment from the press conference was, “We have succeded in gaining another victory yet we gave away a number of foulsthat I am not at all happy about. We must work on this.”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil Under 20s 3 - 0 Chile Under 20s South American U20’s Championship Final Stage

Brazil enjoyed near total domination over a distinctly average Chile Under 20s side at Mansiche this afternoon.
Midfielder Oscar gave Brazil Under 20s the lead with a powerful effort from the edge of the area in the 25th minute. Striker Alípio doubled Brazil Under 20s' lead with a well timed close range finish on 41 minutes.

Centre-back Fabiano completed the rout with a close range header on 75 minutes.

Man of the Match: Oscar
Attendance: 4573

Jorginho, Devine’s Assitant was quoted, “Oscar had an amazing game today and has shown why he has many suitors for the future however we shall be keeping has feet firmly on the ground.”

POST MATCH ANALYSIS

Brazil U20’s 1-0 Argentina U20’s - South American U20’s Championship Final Stage

Brazil taught Argentina a lesson at Monumental Virgen de Chapi this evening.

With the game nearing an end, it was Marcelo, a second half sub, who scored a real poacher's effort to give Brazil Under 20s the lead on 89 minutes. Marcelo's impact delighted the fans with his late goal.

Brazil Under 20s had a number of attempts at goal but their profligacy meant they didn't score as many as they maybe would have liked.

Man of the Match: Marcelo
Attendance: 9156

At the Press conference this morning Devine was questioned as to has state of happiness after winning the U20’s South American Championship, “I am over the moon to have won this prestigious compo for the U20’s at my first time of trying. We have a great bunch of oung players and long may our success continue. I would also like to congratulate Zezinho on his new move to Argentinian club Boca, he has proven his worth at this tournament and fully deserves to reap the rewards.”

BREAKING NEWS

It has been announced that Brazil shall compete with Holland, Costa Rica and Vanuatu in Grou D of the U20’s World Cup. These matches shall commence on the 24th of September 2011