Brazilian "Box-To-Box Midfield" Tactic

great one ... i started the season with werder bremen with 4- 4- 2 tactic .. but i lost first few matches in a row and dropped to 16 position with my major players injured( pizzaro and marin) .i experimented with your tactic and formation and believe me i have moved to 4th position in the table and entered the champions league knockout stage easily with an unbeaten record of 22 matches with 8 consecutive wins ..i have made some important transfers llike marcelo moreno for 12 m ,simon rolfes for 18m,yaya sanogo 3m.ayub daud for 800k,andrew drive 2.6m,simone vergassola 1m ,guilhermie 1m .yet to join my team though in jan .but hats off to you..hope you give advice regarding these players i m poor in transfer negotiation need your help....

still needs some work. you get raped by teams with 5 midfielders or 3 strikers. and it doesnt deliver as much as i would like against low league clubs. im tweaking the settings, will let you know how its coming

i LOVE this 4-2-2-2 tactic! i just set the defence and the DMs one notch more defensive, use zonal instead of man marking and float crosses instead of drilling. i use it with my moenchengladbach squad in the german 1st bundesliga with enormous success. i just smashed our (2nd) archenemy aachen 9:0. all the players have constantly really good ratings (especially the poacher). my reserve team plays in the 3rd bundesliga and the results are not as great as with the first team with this tactic but still okay. but the real power comes out with top players. i got loads of high wins (4:0 or higher) in the bundesliga and champions league (e. g. beating chelsea at stamford bridge 5:0). i downloaded, created and played lots of tactics but none of them created such a BEAUTIFUL football (even though mr. hough's seems to be a little bit more successfull). it works for me great especially against smaller teams and classic 4-4-2 formations. my team isn't that great but plays fantastic and very successfull football.

Very good tactic I'm using it on my man utd save my team is van der sar-rafael-Ferdinand-vidic-evra-Carrick-fletcher-wilshire-montolivo-neymar-Rooney I don't just win I win in style which is how it should be done.

Looking to try something different on the FM11 demo so started a game with Santos and chose your tactic. I normally play 442 but want to give a narrow formation a go in Brazil. I'll let you know how it goes on the new version.

Very good tactic I'm using it on my man utd save my team is van der sar-rafael-Ferdinand-vidic-evra-Carrick-fletcher-wilshire-montolivo-neymar-Rooney I don't just win I win in style which is how it should be done.

maybe it needs a few minor tweaks. also you play two strikers with poor aerial ability and your TQ (i assume it's montolivo) has poor finishing skills. i'd play montolivo as AP and rooney as TQ and would buy a tall striker (pref. a complete forward) and wilshere has to wait until he's good enough to deserve to be in your starting formation. the TQ is the heart of your attacks so you should use the best player possible for this position. in my game the TQ (Kramaric) and the poacher (Regen) create the magic and the AP (Regen) and CF (Lukaku) are the hard workers which creates tonns of beautiful goals. also one of your DM with offensive abilities could learn the PPM "goes forward whenever possible" and give your attacking moves an extra option which works pretty good for me and i didn't see my defence performance drop since my anchor man!!! gets forward more often (and scored 11 goals, no cornergoals, last season in german bundesliga). last thing: what roles do vidic and ferdinand play in your system? maybe a little tweak or change of roles would help as the CB is important for initiating attacks (when i put my CB's mentality down to 7 notches or less my attacking game became mentionable weaker), the LD on the other hand should play very defensive anyway.

I need to ask a few questions.

Your Page says Advanced Playmaker yet on the D/L is Attacking Mid
Your Page says Limited Defender yet on the D/L it has a Ball Playing Defender.

What of both should we have then?

One more question Primary.Playmaker on Advanced settings Do you assign someone?

I started using this, and in the first match against Bury with Manchester City I won 4-0 which I thought wasnt bad because I have a very good improved team and then in the next match I played another League Two team can't remember the name of them and won 2-0 with my best team starting which I thought was dissapointing oO)

hi nice tactical set up im just starting to use this for milan i wanted to know team instructions an more palyer instructions etc, thanks

i clearly said that i am doing well, so why would i change things?
maybe it needs a few minor tweaks. also you play two strikers with poor aerial ability and your TQ (i assume it's montolivo) has poor finishing skills. i'd play montolivo as AP and rooney as TQ and would buy a tall striker (pref. a complete forward) and wilshere has to wait until he's good enough to deserve to be in your starting formation. the TQ is the heart of your attacks so you should use the best player possible for this position. in my game the TQ (Kramaric) and the poacher (Regen) create the magic and the AP (Regen) and CF (Lukaku) are the hard workers which creates tonns of beautiful goals. also one of your DM with offensive abilities could learn the PPM "goes forward whenever possible" and give your attacking moves an extra option which works pretty good for me and i didn't see my defence performance drop since my anchor man!!! gets forward more often (and scored 11 goals, no cornergoals, last season in german bundesliga). last thing: what roles do vidic and ferdinand play in your system? maybe a little tweak or change of roles would help as the CB is important for initiating attacks (when i put my CB's mentality down to 7 notches or less my attacking game became mentionable weaker), the LD on the other hand should play very defensive anyway.