Breakfast

When at home 2-3 cups of decent coffee(almost a pint sometimes) and I don't eat before lunch. When away somewhere then anything from a sandwich to a big steak.

I just have a sandwhich at around 11:30 as I can't eat anything before that unless forced to (school days).

I can't eat in the morning. Even eating a tiny amount makes me feel ill, so to answer your question - my breakfast preference is to eat nothing.

I'm like you, I can't eat anything once I've just woke up, before I can eat anything I have to wait a good hour.

I dont eat (H)
I Just have tea

Last edited:
What is everyone's favourite thing to have for breakfast? I'm a toast man myself, though recently I have had a bit of a dabble in toasted muffins and they are a bit of a treat. I know lots of people who have breakfast cereal, which I do not understand, I like to start my day with something filling which will keep me motoring along until lunch time, not a soggy sugary pile of mush.

Also, breakfast bevarages, orange juice is my preference though if I'm feeling particularly groggy I may have a cup of tea.

Please share your breakfasts of preference.

Jam on toast and a small, cold glass of orange juice is what I normally have. If I'm in a rush, to work for example, I'd grab an apple or banana.

Recently I have Prawn Crackers and a brew, also a Sausage Roll.

Bacon butty and a cuppa :)

Depends, on a school day I am usually late and have a mad rush for toast :p

On weekends and holidays, it's usually a cereal bar as I don't get up til about 1pm

i never eat breakfast always feel like **** in the morning.

I haven't had a proper breakfast in over 5 years. If i'm up early enough and have the time i'll have a McDonalds breakfast. :D ...which is only like once a month...if that actually! lol :p

on school days i have nothing as its too early in the morning, but on weekends and holidays i enjoy a full breakfast, beans toast bacon sausages eggs black pudding. and some irn bru of course

If I dont have breakfast on a schoolday I end up dipping into my lunch at about 10 am. So I always end up having a big bowl of whatever is in the cupboard.

Frosted Shreddies are usually the best 8-|

Hardly ever have it (its the holidays, go straight to lunch) but when i do, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with lots of milk and some berries :) For a drink, usually water. But if i could, i would have OJ, no bits ;)

A full fry when I can but I'm liking an omelete lately with bacon, cheese and fried potatoe in it

Double sausage and egg mcmuffin, hash brown and a bottle of orange juice. Not so much my breakfast as I work nights so you could call it my dinner.

i am awake at 6:30am for work, leave home, eaten nothing, get to work! two heavy mugs of strong coffee (no sugar, cant stand sugar in coffee) a banana and a clementine or two (naartjie/orange) lunch i get a Woolworths sandwich (equivalent to Englands Marks and Spencers) like a club (bacon, mozzarella/tomato/lettuce/chicken) on health bread. with fresh orange juice :D

on unhealthier mornings after a few lagers the night before, a good South African Breakfast hits the spot!
2 eggs, bacon, potato wedges, fried mushrooms and tomato, hash brown and boerewors :D with lots of Tabaso and toast with fresh OJ again....

I never miss breakfast.
I always have a decent cereal first if im at home (porridge, Harvest morn Muesli or Shredded wheat) and I soft boil an egg while stuffing it down.
I normally eat it on McCambridge's Stoneground brown bread.

If I'm out, I would treat myself to a decent fry (can't overdo it at my age though lol) or some smoked salmon on brown or if I can get them KIPPERS!!

Can't beat a big plate of smelly fish, first thing in the morning.