Breakfast

weatabix and a glass of orange juice on school mornings.
beans on toast and normally a bottle of orange juice at tesco on Saturday mornings.
on Sunday it's normally a cereal bar before i go swimming and when I get back a sausage sandwich

Bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (Strange, as I don't like nuts) and a bowl of fruit. Always there ready for me when I come downstairs in the morning!!! :D

On weekends, I sometimes get a croissant or bacon roll, but normally it'll be cereal again.

I really don't get people who don't have breakfast :S

Cant be ****** in the mornings to make breakie so usually it's either an espresso or a good 'ol cuppa. Although when I'm at my nans sometimes she makes me a bowl of rice or suttin'.
Although on my way to school, I might by a lucozade or a coke, and a packet of crisps or whatever XD .

Last edited:
Cant be ****** in the mornings to make breakie so usually it's either an espresso or a good 'ol cuppa. Although when I'm at my nans, she spoils me rotten, so sometimes she makes me a bowl of rice or suttin'.

A bowl of rice for breakfast? Wow, you are spoilt.

Cant be ****** in the mornings to make breakie so usually it's either an espresso or a good 'ol cuppa. Although when I'm at my nans, she spoils me rotten, so sometimes she makes me a bowl of rice or suttin'.

You call a a bowl of rice bieng spoilt? <)

Bagels, glass of Tropicana, cereal and toast. Then if I've got room, few biccies and then I'm a happy bunny

Usually have a cup of tea and thats it before school but on Sundays go to the local Caf for a full Breakfast and you cant beat that.Cant eat school mornings feel to sick at the weekend Im grand tho.

Black coffee for me, never have time for food in the mornings

Don't eat in the mornings.

But if I do, double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with a banana milkshake.

If I do have breakfast, some kind of cereal or toast. That said, I've developed a taste for pudding - any kind - as breakfast.

Not ****** black forest gateau, just some custard or trifle or something.

Agreed. It'd better be ****** gold-plated rice for it to registed under the "spoilt" category.

Dont think thats edible. But it's pretty nice.
Fair enough then. Cant say I dont stay away from the odd trifle myself.