Breakfast

Niall

H&RB
Reaction score
What is everyone's favourite thing to have for breakfast? I'm a toast man myself, though recently I have had a bit of a dabble in toasted muffins and they are a bit of a treat. I know lots of people who have breakfast cereal, which I do not understand, I like to start my day with something filling which will keep me motoring along until lunch time, not a soggy sugary pile of mush.

Also, breakfast bevarages, orange juice is my preference though if I'm feeling particularly groggy I may have a cup of tea.

Please share your breakfasts of preference.

I can't eat in the morning. Even eating a tiny amount makes me feel ill, so to answer your question - my breakfast preference is to eat nothing.

Normally I get up too late for breakie but obviously a good old english fry up is the best.

Other than that, just toast or cereal.

I like having Weetabix or Special K with red berries, but if I have time, nothing beats proper Bacon, Eggs, Toast etc. Cereal is fine, if you make it soggy and mushy, you're doing it wrong.

Always have a cup of tea.

When i have my healthy head on i have porridge. When i dont its bacon or egg butties.

I don't eat in the mornings at the moment.

When I was at university, I had cereal followed by a yoghurt.

Normally don't have time :) like a coffee

Last edited:
I cannot eat before 10.00, I always want to vomit.

A cup of tea really hits the spot though.

When I can afford it bacon and eggs, generally just don't have breakfast now

Porridge, Wheatabix, or Bannana and toast.

Always goes down with Pure Orange juice or Milk. :)

on weekends i have pancakes and bacon with a cup of tea. lushh

When I have time,a nice egg,bacon and toast combo never fails to fill me up.

If not,cereal.

I keep waking up at about 12 lately so nothing.

I have a crossaint with chocolate spread...but not nutella..i hate nutella...I dislike cereals muchly also, but if there's no crossaints I will eat toast and butter, but it aint the same....have some apple and pear juice on the side, and sometimes some yoghurt as well, normally petite filous...not very manly breakfast, but it's goood.....In the holidays though I normally wake up so late, i go straight to lunch..