Brendan Rogers Inspired [3-4-2-1]. High Intensity Fluid Motion ::::by Artisan::: 15.3

Liverpool haven't scored a goal from a corner in the league this season, so you'll have to try and come up with the worst set piece you can!

First friendly, against Nacional, won 9-0. They aren't a bad side, about Championship level. I'm playing with LFC.

HAHA i just have to say it, yes they actually have :) against arsenal in the 93rd minute i think. Martin Skrtel scored for 2 - 2 :p

I finished my first season with Seville last night & easily romped to 3rd spot...I thought the tactic performed brilliantly &.there was a phrase during the season where I felt unbeatable... the goals that are scored are 95% from open play and mostly come from great interplay between the front 3 & wingers...well done Artisan!

I used this tactic with A.C. Milan for a season with very good results. I finished the season in 2nd place in the Serie A TIM. I used this tactic exclusively, set the opposition instructions as directed in the OP and applied training as directed in the OP. The amount of injuries sustained over the course of the season was very high, but the on-pitch performance was usually excellent. A.C. Milan wasn't a perfect fit for this tactic, but I thought I would give it a shot and was pleased with the outcome.

Mid-season screenshots:
View attachment 289141View attachment 289140