Bring Glory to the World's First Football Club, Sheffield FC

Transfer: Adie Hawes

View attachment 362250

I have decided to bring in another new defender which caused us way past our wage budget. Due to bad defending I have seen, I made the decision. He had a decent stat for a player playing in this league. Let's hope he'll be a great defender for us!

FA Trophy Cup First Round: Sheffield v Cambridge City

View attachment 362240

Yet another win! Our defense did well to prevent more than one goal conceded.

Tom McCready started the scoring after he seized a mistake from their player to place the goal in the corner of the net. Jonny Spittle then scored from a corner with his head. With this goal, he finally scored his first goal for the club and season!

They were able to notch one goal back at halftime due to Tom Burgin's mistake... AGAIN. I decided to take him off and bring Adie in for his debut game! And he did well enforcing the defense! McCready was able to score the winning goal and showed everyone why he was signed into the club!

FA Trophy Cup 2nd Round Draw:

View attachment 362236

Ah... Chelmsford... It'll be a difficult game away from home! But losing doesn't mean much since we've achieved quite a bit!

2nd Half of the Season 2013/2014

Fixtures:

View attachment 359563

Table:
View attachment 359561

There were few games that we threw away which we should have won so ending our ambition to get to the promotion playoffs. It was still a success after all our ambition is to be in the top half but challenging for playoff is way above what we wanted. We will be looking for a squad overhaul to be able to not go over our wage budget next season.

Great so far, i'm trying to take Bedworth United to the premier league, where did you find the logos pack for lower league?