Bring the crystal to Crystal- A crystal Palace story

Transfer special 2016

View attachment 379604
So far we have signed a massive 18 players who all are 22 years or younger and we have also sold some player but we still have a bit to go.

First player to join is a Central Defender from Manchester United and cost us £450K which isn't so bad and his name is David Williams. He is 19 years so he will play until the age were i sell them of he will have played for nine years and could have easily become a club legend by then.
View attachment 379605

Second player is a Danish U21 Star with 23 caps and he came on a free from Inter. He is Morten Knudsen!
He didn't play a single game for Inter but spent two seasons on loan at Estac in France.
View attachment 379607

Next player is one of the three players we signed who is from the Netherlands. He is a Determent defensive Midfielder who can become the best and he is only 18 years old. His name is Wim Smit and joined on a free from Feyenoord.
View attachment 379608

Our next signing was Daniel Marshall who joined on a free from Juventus and he will be playing as a Right Winger.
View attachment 379609

Next player is the 2nd Netherlands player and his name is John van Oijen who will be acting as a cover on the Left fullback postilion for now. He is 17 and came from PSV on a free.
View attachment 379610

Next and our final player from the Netherlands is Tonny Vilhena who is a offensive midfielder which i will train to play as a left winger and looks really intruding. He is 21 years old and joined on a free from Feyenoord just like Wim
View attachment 379611

Simone Polvani is an 20 year old Italian central midfielder who also joined from Juventus and looks like our new Law as he left this transfer window.
View attachment 379612

Next player joins from the big team Bayern Munich and his name is Gerhard Schwindl and is a right back with pace that will last for days.
View attachment 379613

Our first Russian player and his name is Anton Zelenov and is 17 years old and is looking like a decent Striker back up together with Joyce so he is definitely our second string attacker.
View attachment 379614

We also went ahead and signed a player all the way from Turkey and his name is Hasan Özsakrak and is a 20 year old left winger.
View attachment 379615

This player was a player i looked to sing already one season ago but i decided not to and now i went ahead and bought him instead as he looks like a decent goalie as he is only 20 and has decent stats. He is Irish and his name is Barry Redmond
View attachment 379616

We signed this guy from Nottingham Forrest so we could have actually played against this guy but he is really on the late stage to be singed as he is 22 but anyway his name is Jamaal Lascelles
View attachment 379617

We signed a player from Barcelona for £1 million and that is the most we spent on one player and hopefully he is worth it. His name is
Salvador Penella and is a 20 year old left back.
View attachment 379618

The last player we signed so far is Andrew Rowbotham who joined from Everton for £120K and is a defensive midfielder and is from wales and is currently 18 years old.
View attachment 379619

View attachment 379620
We spent £1.7 Million on these fourteen players when we bought hem so that means we only need to sell them for about £120K each to break even in the coming years.​

We spent £1.7 Million on these fourteen players when we bought hem so that means we only need to sell them for about £120K each to break even in the coming years.

Indeed. I hope Im wrong but unless you also buy ready made quality you will drop back into the Champo again ... . Also buying (and then playing) so many new players will mean that your team will take months to start gelling meaning a LOT of points lost.

How much money were you given btw?

Indeed. I hope Im wrong but unless you also buy ready made quality you will drop back into the Champo again ... . Also buying (and then playing) so many new players will mean that your team will take months to start gelling meaning a LOT of points lost.

How much money were you given btw?

about £3 Million i think and i was already set for being demoted with this team before the signings so this is more to save the teams budget than to stay in the prem right now :/

got to admire your will power. i would have given up by now, got a lot of respect for you, hope things improve :)

You have no idea how close i was to end this story and start a new one :)

No this is awesome - the best story out there if only for you not doing what everybody else seems to be.

They gave you 3m?! ****** ****! In that case you bought well/bravely. Look to sell a couple of your seniors and bring one oldie but goldie in who can help you (either in attack or in mf) and then play with the existing squad mainly only very gradually introducing the youngsters. At least like this your team will be cohesive and this is the most important thing in FM13.

Look at the following:

cb: siyanda xulu/enzo andia/neuton/douglas/Ryan Donk
wb/fb: try loaning wallace from chelsea
dm: mate simao/bertolacci/badu
cm: rainford kalaba
am/st: scocco.

Id look to get kalaba (plays also at am) and mate simao.

No this is awesome - the best story out there if only for you not doing what everybody else seems to be.

They gave you 3m?! ****** ****! In that case you bought well/bravely. Look to sell a couple of your seniors and bring one oldie but goldie in who can help you (either in attack or in mf) and then play with the existing squad mainly only very gradually introducing the youngsters. At least like this your team will be cohesive and this is the most important thing in FM13.

Look at the following:

cb: siyanda xulu/enzo andia/neuton/douglas/Ryan Donk
wb/fb: try loaning wallace from chelsea
dm: mate simao/bertolacci/badu
cm: rainford kalaba
am/st: scocco.

Id look to get kalaba (plays also at am) and mate simao.

I'm gonna look all those up but the problem is that i cant find some of those and i know why now. I only had the English league loaded but i Added all the top leagues in France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Russia, Sweden and some others so that problem should be fixed now :/ but anyway do you have some tips on players in the English league system?

August 2016

View attachment 379809
the start of our second season in the Premier League.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premier League

Crystal Palace-Arsenal

1-2

Bismarck Boateng
View attachment 379810
Bismarck gets us our first goal in the Premier League since André Moritz scored in the 57th minute against Sunderland on the last game of the first season.

Crystal Palace-Sunderland

1-2

Tony Watt
View attachment 379811
And Sunderland beat us to but i am still confident as the team needs to learn to play with the new team mates.

Crystal Palace-Liverpool

4-0

Tony Watt (4)
View attachment 379812
Tony just showed everybody that he is a star attacker and the world is probably thinking "what is he doing at Crystal Palace he should totally leave the club".

Capital One Cup

Round 2

Crystal Palace-Ipswich

0-1
View attachment 379813
Rested the first team for this game and it is the biggest reason why we lost as it was a young team on the field.

Transfers

We made one signing and he is Mattia Gilardi from inter who looks determined to make the first team.
View attachment 379814
He cost £1.1 Million so he is the most expensive one we singed this transfer window.

Economy

View attachment 379815
The Economy is still out of the red but just barely but i am sure that once we get the Youth to gold mind in to the Club we will be one of the best Economy's around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
League Table & Monthly Review
View attachment 379816
If we average more than one point per game we should be fine so we need to get more draws and victories the next month and be sure to look the next month as its our first game as the Head coach for Sweden!

Player Of The Month
Tony Watt
View attachment 379817
Five goals in the opening three games in the league is outstanding!​