Bring the crystal to Crystal- A crystal Palace story

November 2014

View attachment 375958
i so tired of this team under performing and the tiki taka tactic work to about 45%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Bradford

0-1
View attachment 375965
I don't know what the team is doing and im think i will need to have a really good transfer window to have a chance for promotion this season.

Crystal Palace-Birmingham

2-0

Owen Garvan, Federico Macheda
View attachment 375967
This is how the team should do at all times and i cant find a reason to why we cant do it. We are averaging about 60% poss every game and even though we are letting goals.

Crystal Palace-Q.P.R

1-3

Nicky Law
View attachment 375969
I don't know what the **** Nordfeldt was doing they took a shot that hits the bar and rolls out and he just turns towards the goals and pass it in. He was literately TURNING around to do that.
Nicky Law also scored a shot that would have killed someone if they would have touched it.

Crystal Palace-Peterborough

1-1

Federico Macheda
View attachment 375971
The team play like they are over fifty years old. they all are literally here for the paycheck and only the paycheck.

Crystal Palace-Middlesborough

1-2

Kris Joyce
View attachment 375973
Kris Joyce first professional goal as he scored some goals last year but he was under a youth contract then.

Crystal Palace-Nottingham Forrest

1-1

Federico Macheda
View attachment 375974
First game of December and i accidentally played it but changed to last seasons tactic and it didn't work but i will try it for the whole of December if they don't **** it up any more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
League Table & Monthly Review
View attachment 375975
Well This teams seems to want to drop all the way down to the third tier and i am gonna have a team talk directly after i post this and give them a piece of my mind.

Player Of The Month
NONE
Nobody was good and for the first time nobody gets this month POTM

December 2014

View attachment 375981
a better month as we go back to the old tactic.

Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Watford

1-0

Tommy Smith
View attachment 375982
Tommy Smith saves us as usual and if you are wondering were Tony is he has been injured for he last two months and picked up a one month injured right after he recovered.

Crystal Palace-Norwich

2-1

Federico Macheda (2)
View attachment 375983
We get our second win in a tow and are now tied with our season record which was was two wins in a row.

Crystal Palace-Sheffield Wednesday

3-1

Yannick Bolasie (2), Nicky Law
View attachment 375984
I can tell that the team remembers this tactic as they are just dominating game after game.

Crystal Palace-Reading

4-1

Yannick (2), Tommy Smith, Federico Macheda
View attachment 375985
we have now doubled our winning streak this current season and keep climbing in the League.

Crystal Palace-Brighton

0-1
View attachment 375986
Wow they sure know how to bring a team down to the ground.

Crystal Palace-Leeds United

1-1

Federico Macheda
View attachment 375987
Still an okay draw since looking back at our form a month ago.

View attachment 375988
A good month that brings us closer to the top but we are still more than one round away to be in the play offs but it better than to be in 14th and no where near play offs.

Player Of The Month
Yannick Bolasie
View attachment 375989
a good month for him when he bagged four goals in two games and deservedly get this month POTM​

i will take a day of today because i need to work on my Minecraft houses and some other games nut if i get done earlier im going to try to finish this Season today. so i am not gone forever :D

January 2015

View attachment 376211
A signing that doubles our transfer record and team is really inefficient in front of goal.

Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Blackpool

3-0

Bruno Uvini, Federico Macheda, Tony Watt
View attachment 376212
Watt has been really injurie prone this season and has been average when playing and i am forced to sign someone who is good if not better then Tony for when he is gone.

Crystal Palace-Burnley

0-2
View attachment 376213
An really bad performance in front of the goal and then Edgar got two got shots and won them the game.

Crystal Palace-Bournemouth

1-1

Tony Watt
View attachment 376214
Tony is a good player but this season he has been out with injuries for more than 4 months and the league has been playing for five so it says everything.

Crystal Palace-Huddersfield

0-0

View attachment 376215
The team dosent appear to do what i say anymore and i am guessing its with the stupid second season thing as this is my second season as this coach.

F.A Cup

Crystal Palace-Arsenal

0-6

View attachment 376217
Wow we got completely dominated and their Youngster Mitrovic got a hat trick against us.

Transfers

Well i said we needed a good transfer window and yet i buy 2 and sell two but it was indeed a better transfer window.

Well the first signings was the owner who decided to pick him up and he wasn't looking that bad either but anyways his name is Cabral

View attachment 376219

View attachment 376220
-I played a little in Norwich and i am looking forward to play for a club like Crystal Palace.

Second signing was actually a player who influenced me during his first professional game and it was against us. well it showed that he was a beast and i decide d to let my best scout scout him or what you wanna call it and he agreed this player should be signed for any price. And so i did he cost a Whopping £13 Million and broke our old record by £7 Million!
And he is a freshly Serbian international and his name is
Aleksander Mitrovic

View attachment 376221

View attachment 376222
-My English is not so good but i is happy to be her and make teammates happy.

View attachment 376223
we dropped a bit in the league but its not to late to get promoted or at least to the play offs so i am not that sad.

Player Of The Month
James Husband
View attachment 376224
he has done great improvements since the end of last year and deservedly got this months POTM

Last edited:
im letting you guys know if i get fired i will keep with this manager and not with the team.

February & March 2015

View attachment 376257
Better games now but we seem to be too far away to fight for promotion.

Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Doncaster

0-1
View attachment 376258
Mitrovics first game and he is forced to step of after 35 minutes.

Crystal Palace-Leicester

1-2

Federico Macheda
View attachment 376259
We let a goal in and get Bolasie sent off even before the 30 minutes so its disappointing but we cant guess how the game would have gone with him on the field.

Crystal Palace-Everton

1-2

Federico Macheda
View attachment 376260
Federico keeps banging in the Penalties and he is very confident from the spot.

Crystal Palace-Ipswich

1-2

Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376261
He got his first goal but also missed a penalty so that's a win loose game by him. At least he got the goal to make up for his mistake.

Crystal Palace-Sheffield United

1-0

Nathan Redmond
View attachment 376262
Nathan with the late goal and then sacrificed himself on a counter to spot up the attack and was really good.

Crystal Palace-Millwall

2-1

Nathan Redmond, Federico Macheda
View attachment 376263
Nathan again with a goal and Federico keeps on going.

View attachment 376256
Well i dont know if there is any possibility to get a play off spot but i am starting to accept the fact that we are a stable Championship team. will hopefully get a big transfer budget and make a break for the Prem.

Player Of The Month
Nathan Redmond
View attachment 376265
His sacrifice in the 92nd minute two stop a two on one opportunity for the opponents makes him get this month POTM then add two goals and it is even clearer.​

Last edited:
Enjoying this story but....

I cant believe you spent so much on that mitrovic guy. his stats are good for the championship but 13 mil?!?! crazy stuff!

Enjoying this story but....

I cant believe you spent so much on that mitrovic guy. his stats are good for the championship but 13 mil?!?! crazy stuff!

thats why i asked you. but i dindt get a reply so we will hope he performs for his worth.

April & May 2015

View attachment 376372
we really raise the bar but sadly we miss the play offs again.

Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Bradford

4-3

Tommy Smith, Nathan Redmond, Federico Macheda, Arran Lee-Barret OG
View attachment 376373
A high scoring game and we were lucky to be on the right side for this time.

Crystal Palace-Wolverhampton

3-1

Tony Watt (2), Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376375
Tony has been great since the return from his injuries and has been scoring alot again.

Crystal Palace-Birmingham

5-2

Federico Macheda (4), Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376376
Federico wasn't happy when i signed Mitrovic and i told him to go out on the field and show me why he is number one and he did.

Crystal Palace-Peterborough

3-1

Federico Macheda, Tommy Smith, Tony Watt
View attachment 376377
this was simply my three best players this season showing of a beautiful game and scoring three goals which two of them came on as subs.

Crystal Palace-Middlesborough

1-2

Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376379
well this game made it a lot harder to get promoted and if we would have won this we would of have been in the play offs

Crystal Palace-Q.P.R.

2-0

Nicky Law, Tony Watt
View attachment 376381
It was a long time ago Law got a goal so it was good for him that he bagged the last goal of this game.

Crystal Palace-Nottingham Forrest

2-0

Tony Watt (2)
View attachment 376382
Tony Watt finishes off this season with two goals and getting us the win.

Player Of The Month
Tony Watt
View attachment 376383
6 Goals int the last 7 games he played and then he hasn't been playing much because of injuries so if he stays healthy he can actually go for 40 goals in the league according to me.

Season Ending coming up soon​

Last edited:
Season ending 2014/2015

View attachment 376406

Season Stats
View attachment 376408
a good season and you can see on the stats that some players had an okay season and Tommy Smith almost getting ten goals as a central defender.

Player Of The Season
Tommy Smith
View attachment 376409
he has been outstanding this season and would easily fit in to a good Premier League team.

Fans Player Of The Season
Tommy Smith
View attachment 376409
so far the fans and i have been agreeing on the POTY player.

Team of the season
View attachment 376411
this years team looks good and i don't know why wee cant play the whole season like we do in the end but we will see what will happen next year.

The Team for next season will be out soon!​

The Squad 2015/2016

Goalkeepers

View attachment 376507
26 Years old

he has been sharing the first spot with Tagliani but he goes back to Milan now so he will be our first pick next season.

View attachment 376509
25 Years old

spent the last part of the season at loan to Dundee united but this season he will be here as the backup goalkeeper.

View attachment 376512
20 Years old

He has been on loan since the first season and he was part of our super youngster the first season and he is the third goalkeeper for us next season.​

The Squad

Fullbacks

View attachment 376514
26 Years old

he has been our second choice behind Ward but he can also play as a CB which is good.

View attachment 376518
26 Years old

Spent last season on loan at Blackpool and haven't made an appearance yet so i cant do a valuation for him at least not for the team.

View attachment 376519
21 Years old

he was playing more than he was used to as Parr has been gone with injuries and he handle it well getting one POTM this season.

View attachment 376523
26 Years old

well i had to lower him as the team was forced to live without him and we did well without him so he dropped quite a bid in the picking order but that will change during the friendlies.

View attachment 376524
25 Years old

he is good and when i say good i mean really good i am surprised no one has tried to get him of me but he is a beast.

Fullbacks

View attachment 376526
20 Years old

he got to play one game last season and he did it well so i think i will let him play more this season.

View attachment 376527
32 Years old

he isnt getting younger and he is not getting more playing time that is for sure. Will probably keep dropping in the picks.

View attachment 376529
33 Years old

Same as with McCarthy he was a beast two seasons ago but now he is our third worst defender.

View attachment 376532
24 Years old

We are starting to see a trend in our team which is that our stars are young and our reserves are getting older and that is a win loss situation as i would like to have a mix of both but now its like over thirty and you are the worst ever so that's sad.

View attachment 376533
25 Years old

His last season lead s him to be a huge player according to me in for next season.

Last edited:
The Squad

Wingers

View attachment 376538
26 Years old

he did have a really good season and i don't wanna raise him to much in case it was a one year performance.

View attachment 376540
21 Years old

He has really dropped in the pick and im thinking about trying to loan him out to Dundee United.

View attachment 376541
21 Years old

Redmond has really grown here at Selhurst park this last season being a really important player and showing the world what they missed when Crystal Palace picked him up on a free.

Central Midfielders

View attachment 376542
35 Years old

what a waist of a signing.

View attachment 376544
24 Years old

he is still fighting for a spot in the first eleven and hopefully he can get some games under his belt.

View attachment 376545
28 Years old

he keeps dropping in the picks and im thinking of selling him and getting someone more useful on the bench instead.

View attachment 376546
27 Years old

What a season he had two seasons ago and what a horrible season he had last season. Still an important player from time to time but he isn't consistent.

View attachment 376547
26 Years old

i didn't think much of him when a signed him he was just a bit of a fill out player but man has he been great and has picked a spot in the first eleven as well

View attachment 376548
27 Years old

Basically Owen, Cabral, Maya and Bismarck is this teams midfield they are dominating and its though to get one of the positions they are fighting for.

View attachment 376550
26 Years old

He is really happy with his playing time and i am really happy about his playing performance and he is a really strong defender and midfielder and i cant believe Southampton let him go for only £3 Million.

View attachment 376551
21 Years old

He is our main man in the midfield completely beating everybody else if it wasn't for his problem with picking up cards. Still great though.

The Squad

Strikers

View attachment 376552
20 Years old

He made one appearance and wasn't playing well.

View attachment 376553
18 Years old

He got decent playing time (12 games) but only managed to make two goals so not an okay season.
will be loaned out as with the new signing Mitrovic plus Halloran coming back he wont get any playing time.

View attachment 376554
20 Years old

Looks like a perfect third option striker but he got alot of playing time the months he was here so don't be surprised if he gets more games then Tony if he is out injured.

View attachment 376555
23 Years old

Macheda was very good last season and was our main scorer and his overall stats the three season he has been here? yes they are 120 Games and 61 goals so a bit over a goal every other game.

View attachment 376556
21 Years old

He didn't get so much playing time because of close to a half year of injuries and still managed to get a whopping 11 goals in 27 games which puts his total to 48 Goals in 96 Games.

Friendlies will be up later tonight

Mitrovic is a beast, one of the best strikers Serbia had produced in the last few years. He was amazing in U19 European Championship, which Serbia won, play great for Partizan and he will, in a few days, become a new striker in Anderlecht. Great prospect, if you develop him well, he will be a beast. In my friend's Marseille game, Mitrovic was 2 years in a row winner of Golden Ball award. Give him playing time and he will repay you with goals and assists...

Also, great and refreshing story, keep up.

Friendlies 2015

View attachment 376675

Crystal Palace-FC Sochaux-Montbéliard

1-1

Tony Watt
an average game from the team and we were happy that we atleast did draw against them.

Crystal Palace-Girona

2-0

Cabral, Tony Watt
A better performance and even Cabral got a goal which is unusual for him.

Crystal Palace-Stockport

1-0

Tony Watt
Horrible game and we should have won by more but fortunately it was just a friendly.

Crystal Palace-Trabzonspor

2-2

Nicky Law, Bismarck Boateng
another okay performance as they are a good Turkish team and we are only playing in the Championship.

Transfers

We made three signings and one loan deal and im pleased with my signings.

The first signing we made was from liverpools U18s so don't expect Ronaldo now.
He is from England and his name is Benjamin Bryant

View attachment 376678

View attachment 376677
-It is a pleasure to be here and i am just hopping or to impress the manager and the fans.

Second Signings was a signing to strengthen our squad quite a bit and it was Ivan Radovanovic who joined on a free from AC Milan

View attachment 376679

View attachment 376680
-My good friend Aleksander was the one who finally made me go here and i will look forward to play with him in the national team and club team.

Last transferred signing was no other than Antonio Barragán

View attachment 376681

View attachment 376682
-I am happy to finally be able to get to a team were i am the first choice.

Then we brought in a new talented youngster from Italy and his name is Lorenzo Ciampi Sadly he is only here for a season long loan.

View attachment 376683

View attachment 376684
-**** this place i am good enough for Inters a team and they send me here? to Crystal Palace?! Mama Mia!!

Monthly Review

A good month which not so many friendlies but we played well in at least half of them.

Player Of The Month
Tony Watt
View attachment 376685
he is back to his old scoring days two seasons ago.

August 2015

View attachment 376723
a great beginning at last!

Npower Championship

Crystal Palace-Watford

1-0

Tony Watt
View attachment 376724
Tony Watt with the latest goal after scoring in the 92nd minute and there was only one minute of overtime.

Crystal Palace-Sheffield Wednesday

1-2

Bismarck Boateng
View attachment 376725
It was a poor effort but this is only the second round so i am not too worried.

Crystal Palace-Norwich

2-0

Nicky Law, Bruno Uvini
View attachment 376726
We just keep getting better and better. And it seems that Norwich is the new Crystal as they failed to get promoted right away and aren't doing to good but its only three rounds in.

Crystal Palace-Blackpool

3-3

Nicky Law, Nathan Redmond, Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376727
our old player who got one goal in three seasons scored a goal against us and Aleksander got his first goal of the season.

Crystal Palace-Derby County

2-0

Tommy Smith, Tony Watt
View attachment 376728
Another strong performance from the team helped us get this win.

Capital One Cup

Round 1

Crystal Palace-Southend

3-0

Yannick Bolasie, Bruno Uvini, Aleksander Mitrovic
View attachment 376729
a good performance from basically the second string and they banged in three goals and then relaxed for the rest of the game.

Round 2

Crystal Palace-Barnet

4-0

Tony Watt (2), Aleksander Mitrovic, Yannick Bolasie
View attachment 376730
Another good performance but Bismarck getting a yellow card after 11 minutes on the field.

View attachment 376731
Our strongest opening month since we started this and im really hoping this team can take us to the Premier League.

Player Of The Month
Tony Watt (2)
View attachment 376732
Opening up with four goals in six games is good enough to get this month POTM.​

Enjoying reading this and it's actually making me want to do a story :)

Keep it up and hopefully you get promoted this time..

Tony Watt is an absolute beast! i reckon with those signings you will get promotion.

Really good story, keep it up!