Bristol Is The Bizzle! - Jake12345 & Dani3w Joint Story

jake12345

Reaction score
Bristol Is The Bizzle! - Jake12345, Dani3w and CiaranSafc Joint Story!
Me, CiaranSafc and Dani3w Are Doing Bristol City And Being Well Known People To Take Over. Revealed At 5pm

Load Leagues
England - blue square Prem
Italy - Second Div
Spain - Second Div
France - Second Div
Germany Second Div

Manager Rep
International

GroundsBristolCityBanner.jpg

Millen Ousted After Allegedly Sleeping With Chairmans Wife.

It Has Today Been Confirmed That Keith Millen Has Had His Contract Terminated After Allegedly Sleeping With Steve Lansdown's Wife. Millen Was Called To The Office of Lansdown and within minutes, was walking out head in hands.

Bristol City Are Believed To Be Looking For A Man who can Lead and Knows his stuff and Could Look To Appoint Alan Curbishley.

Fans Are Begging For The Almost Impossible Task Of Securing The Signature Of Martin O'Neil.

A Picture Has also Surfaced Showing Millen Being Attacked By a Mob Of Angry Bristol City Fans who repeatedly Attacked Him With Eggs.

egggg.jpg

lol.jpg

Millen- Ex Bristol City Manager

Last edited:
Can we get this title changed at all? beacuse it should be called Bristol Is The Bizzle! - Jake12345, Dani3w and CiaranSafc Joint Story!

If not jake can you just edit the OP and write Ciarans name on the first line as well :)

Last edited:
The Gates Close On Keith Millen's Managing Days!​

950657_3002380b.jpg

Todays marked a day that Bristol City fans won't forget! After the recent bust up between ex manager Keith Millen and chairman of Bristol City Steve Lansdown! Keith Millen has found himself unemployed!
Steve Lansdown found out from his wife that she had been having an affair with ex manager Keith Millen for months and that it was beginning to make her wonder what and who she wanted! Steve Lansdown turned up at a Bristol City training session and as he got out his car ran towards Keith Millen and had to be held back by players! Later it was broad casted that Keith Millen has been sacked after an on going affair with Steve Lansdowns Wife!

O'neil And Hansen Favorites For Bristol City Job!
Martin_O_Neill_381430a.jpg
ALANHANSEN_1083771a.jpg

O'neil - I'm Not Sinking That Low!

Today Martin O'neil shockingly criticesed Bristol City and said he would not sink that low just to jump back into football management! O'neil believes he is capable of much bigger things and is prepared to wait out rather than take on a club which lacks ambitions!

Hansen Takes Bristol City Job - It's A Dream Come True!
alanhansen460.jpg

Alan Hansen was unveiled as Bristol City's new manager after Martin O'neil's shocking statement which was released last night! Hansen had this to say: It really is a dream come true for me! I'm glad they approached me as I have always been up for managing and I believe with my match of the day knowledge I have what it takes to turn this club around! I can only try my best and hope I get the support from the board and fans!

Last edited:
Good old Hansen what a boy, :D keep it up mate!!!

If you could take a look at my latest update I think you might like it!

attachmentphp.png

Mark Lawrenson Leaves MOTD And Joins Bristol City!

In an unlikely turn of events, Mark Lawrenson Has Got The Bristol City Job! He was Seen Leaving Ashton Gate With A Smile on His face. It is Believed That he has taken over with immediate effect and Tonight,Will Send His Transfer Shortlist To Steve Lansdown, Chairman Of Bristol City. He has also said that he will leave Match Of The Day and Will Return When The Time Is Right. He was said to have been motivated by MOTD Mate, Alan Hansen

But Chris Hughton Has Released A statement regarding the appointment saying that he applied but was turned down for an amateur!

Chris-Hughton-Newcastles--001.jpg

But Lawrenson Countered his statement saying that: "If you get sacked if your not liked by the chairman, then it seems to be the same issue With the appointment side of football."

lawro_rdax_148x200.jpg
Mark Lawrenson, New Bristol City Manager

View attachment 142406View attachment 142407

Following the shocking allegations towards former Bristol City manager Keith Millen he has been relieved of his Managerial Duties, there are of course with any managerial job in England alot of names being thrown around, the Usual suspescts such as O’Neill, Curbishley but there has also been another name thrown in the mix and its been Match of the Day pundit Gary Lineker, its belivied the ex England International gained his coaching badges before joining BBC to become a pundit and his absence from the Show has only added to the Speculation that he will be the man to take over.

View attachment 142408
Statement from Bristol “ We have called our press conference today to address the matters sorounding the club as of late. We can confirm that the rumours about Keith Millen being sacked due to gross miss conduct our true and that we do ofcourse have a top manager lined up to take over. A world class name.”

View attachment 142409
Statement from O’Neill “ i just want to say that the actions from Millen were despicable on a personal and professional level but unfortunately i will not be his successor at Bristol City, if im honest they haven’t even approached me.”

View attachment 142410
Bristol City “ we can confirm we have not approached Martin O’Neill because we already have our man..... Gary Lineker, his appointment shows our ambition to push towards the premiership.”

View attachment 142411
Lineker “ Im delighted to be at the club and hopefully i can be the man to bring them to a new age and to play in the Premiership, im going to bring Attacking football, and yes the Finances aren’t the best but i know whos in my plans and whos not and i also have a wealth of targets in mind.”

I'm following, Loved your old one and hope you bring success at Ashton Gate.

Any chace you could look at mine please, thanks muchly.

Thanks all :) it's that support we need :) should be a good story this one if your all following? :D updates will be up in an hour or so :D

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

Hansen's First Month Back In Football!
1669753-vlarge.jpg

From day one at the interview to August the 1st, Bristol City players were giving Alan Hansen the utmost support ever and they began to believe in his ability as a manager! Not any manager, their manager! Hansen was quick to get to work organising a training session which would help him evaluate the team and eliminate any dead wood in the team so he could focus on the revival of Bristol City!

Hansen Reduces Team Size...

David Clarkson failed to impress Hansen at training and quickly found himself on the transfer list! He eventually accepted terms with Norwich for a fee of £300k!

Damion Stewart was the next to fall out of Hansen's plans as he found himself on a one way trip to Burnley! As Bristol City coup £250k for this done deal!

Dean Gerken was the third player to leave for good as the number two keeper at Ashton gate got over seen even as a sub spot in Hansen's squad and has left to join Newcastle! Bristol City Bag £500k for this deal!

... And Then Coups Some Bargains!

Thibaut Bourgeois joins Bristol City on loan for a loan fee of £95k. The twenty year old French striker can hopefully score when it matters!

Frank Van Mosselveld is a left back and has signed from RKC for a deal of just £275k! And at the age of twenty six he could become a promising signing.

Ex Liverpool Spanish central midfielder Francisco Duran has signed on a free transfer as Hansen believes he knows how tough English football is and can adapt to help the team!

Out Of Favour Blackpool strikers join Bristol City! Jason Euell has completed a move to Ashton Gate for a fee of £230k whilst Ormerod joins on loan for a loan fee of just £18k for the season! Defender Rob Edwards has also signed from Blackpool for a fee of around £250k and is said to have welcomed the opportunity of first team football!

Hansen's Friendlies

Bristol City 3 - 0 Bristol City Reserves

Bristol City 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Oldham 0 - 1 Bristol City

Bristol City 5 - 1 St Mirren

Southport 3 - 2 Bristol City

alanhansen460.jpg

Today Alan Hansen has revealed that he can't wait to welcome the new starting season and see just what his team can do! He has seen many players leave and join and thinks now it's crunch time and it's important his side get a victory in their opening game of the season! With 4 wins out of 5 friendlies Hansen won't be too dissapointed and is glad to finally be starting the competitive games!

Last edited:
Great update mate, some good deals you did there with those sales, ;) Keep it up I expect to see some more updates tonight from you :D

got another update on my game, got a massive update coming in a bit!!!

Great update mate, some good deals you did there with those sales, ;) Keep it up I expect to see some more updates tonight from you :D

got another update on my game, got a massive update coming in a bit!!!

I will have at least one more update tonight from August see how far i get through bud :) okayy will check up shortly :)

Pre Season!

Mark-Lawrenson.jpg

Friendly Results!
Friendliesbristol.png

Transfers
View attachment 142468

Lawro's Thoughts

Happy With The Friendlies, Did well. Though Im Finding It Hard To Shift Players as I think the Squad is pretty good. Happy with the players IN and We should have a good season.

lawro_rdax_148x200.jpg