Bristol Is The Bizzle! - Jake12345 & Dani3w Joint Story

Great update. If you don t mind can you comment on mine and Fm-RascaL's joint story please. Any tips orfeedback would be appreciated :D

View attachment 142492
View attachment 142493
Pre Season & Transfers
First of all lets see who Bristol City have brought in, now they had a small budget off around £500,000 to improve the squad and lets see what Lineker can do.

Transfers :
View attachment 142494
John Bostock
(Loan fee £325,000), Great young player with a wicked left foot.
View attachment 142495
Omar- £170,000 from Tenerife, This lad has brilliant flair, dribling ability, technique and speed, but hes not all that strong.
View attachment 142496
Aleksanders Kolinko - Goalkeeper we picked up on a free transfer and will be a good backup player.
View attachment 142498
Demba-Nyren - The lads agent came to me to find a club so i snapped him up straight away.
View attachment 142499
Jiri Jeslinek - £375,000, Pacey striker we signed from Sparta Prague should do well against the slower defenders.
View attachment 142500
Gregory Vignal - Former Birmingham defender was on a free and a great left back who ill look to cover and if good enough **** step upto the plate.
View attachment 142501
Mista - Former Valencia striker, great experience and i will be looking for him to help out.

View attachment 142502
Pre Season Results -
Bristol City 4-0 Reserves
Bristol City 1-0 Accrington
Bristol City 1-1 Sheffield Wed
Bristol City 11-0 Bromley
Bristol City 4-0 Dunfermline
Bristol City 1-2 Dundee Utd

View attachment 142503
Linekers Thoughts " well weve bolstered the squad with some real quality and we now have a nice mixture of youth and experience and were now becoming a pacier side aswell and i think we can do well in the league this year and maybe even get into the promotion places."

Great posts guys, loving it all ready :) Keep it up!!

take a look at mine guys got some good updates coming :D

Sorry guys, due to crash dumps i shall not be continuing this, i know i wasn;t far through the season but its annoyed me and now this is it, Sorry to you all that were following!

Sorry guys, due to crash dumps i shall not be continuing this, i know i wasn;t far through the season but its annoyed me and now this is it, Sorry to you all that were following!

:( shame mate you going to start a new story or?

Im just not sure! im thinking tottenham story but i just havent got a clue! need motivation from somewhere! "/

Pick a player you really like, and manage that team, build the team around that player. JackMason's story although it isn't has a good focal point of Javier Pastore, I think thats a good idea. I used Giggs as my main player :)

Pick a player you really like, and manage that team, build the team around that player. JackMason's story although it isn't has a good focal point of Javier Pastore, I think thats a good idea. I used Giggs as my main player :)

Yer i kniow, i think this thread will get closed anyway so :) yer will look into it! may try and get a thread opened tonite! :D