can anyone suggest me good british striker regardless of whether they are english,welsh,scottish or irish?

Hes scotish
Sammon and Fletcher are SCOTTISH Not English

Read the OP. He asked for British(ie. Great Britain). Last time i checked Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are part of Britain.

Also dont correct somebody if your wrong. Sammon was born in Dublin, last time I checked that was in Ireland, not Scotland.

Finally if you dont have something constructive to say sometimes its best to say nothing.

Sorry to reiterate a point but just felt the need to make my point clear.

not just strikers:

Phil Jones, Jonjo Shelvey, Alex Smithies, Josh McEcharan, Michael Potts, Jack Cork, Welbeck, Campbell, Walker, Naughton, Jordan Spence, Morrison, Obita...

although it's off-topic but thanks for your suggestion!i think i got enough midfielders and defenders already.

As 'W4FC B3N' said, the title says British (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales);)

On topic, well... I've got Delfouneso (someone else mentioned him), and he's my highest rated striker at the moment, he's averaging 7.06 and scoring quite a few goals... i think he's got a load of assists as well, so i highly recommend him :)

everyone is suggesting this guy.i'll get him once i sold my beloved asset-RVP :p

John Fleck - Rangers is a similar type of player to Rooney, might be tricky to get him away from Ibrox though. He's got pretty good technical stats as far as I remember.

already got him mate!

This is a football/football manager forum. Don't bring nationalism to the table if you can. Deal with it via PM/VM.

Nothing to do with nationalism mate if i had said england was part of america id be corrected pretty quickly and he is very very right, Republic of Ireland is in no way part of Britain

Nothing to do with nationalism mate if i had said england was part of america id be corrected pretty quickly and he is very very right, Republic of Ireland is in no way part of Britain

Not saying he's wrong, he's undoubtedly right, but I'd bet a tenner on him being irish and ****** off at the comment :p