Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3 (Update to original Ultimate Tactic)

A quick update I'm second in the league on 17 points with 8 games played. 1 point behind leaders MK Dons. I've just beat Man City in the League Cup third round 2-1 and they had a really strong side out. Loving the tactic up to now. I also have the best defense in the league. conceding only 3 goals.

Hi brobs

Been a fan of your tactics, i dont know why but for me the original one is performing better than sometimes.the left and right strikers tends to score more goals with original setup. Maybe it depends on how good your side strikers are, my side strikers are galvan and neymar both are great dribbler. Thanks for the tactic, it's the best tactif for me so far!

Very happy with this tactic. I have had 3 consecutive promotions using your tactics which is just brilliant!
Will see how it will cope in the EPL with highly sub par team compared to the big guns.
Even had to expand the stadium by 2500 seats just to be allowed to play in the EPL,since I've gotten promoted faster than my finances could cope.

Brobs - don't know if you read my turbulations with Welling on your other thread but using this tactic, I managed to finish 19th and 6 points clear from the drop. I was in the bottom four for most of the season up until 3 games to go. Real nailbiting stuff!
I'm not going to stay with Welling but probably stay in Conference National and I'll give this tactic a go from the start.
Need to find decent training session as well for p/t

I Can't download it in gamefront .Please up it to mediafile help me.

I know it is with Barca so it's pretty easy, but still it's a good start of the season IMO.
The only additions to the regular team are Neymar, Paulo Henrique (Both subs, got them with monthly payments) and Rooney (Targetman, centre striker, was unhappy). I played Messi as right striker and Playmaker.

View attachment 165822View attachment 165823
fcbarcelonabarcelonaspe.png

Cant get this tactic(or old version) to work really for me. Attack wise quite good , defence wise horrendous. conceded 37 in 26

I've only conceded 6 goals in 19 league games with original tactic in my 2nd season.

I switched to team blend for the 2nd season and I had the assistant do it for the first.

Hi Brobs, I have tried your tactics, very impressive at the start, but why so devastated in the next game
please look at this

View attachment 166930View attachment 166931

btw you seem to just do updates tactic and judging from the name of the file you are using MU, can you share yours MU? because a lot of players that must change in adjust your tactics on my MU

thank you...
and sory for my bad english

Hi Brobs, I have tried your tactics, very impressive at the start, but why so devastated in the next game
please look at this

btw you seem to just do updates tactic and judging from the name of the file you are using MU, can you share yours MU? because a lot of players that must change in adjust your tactics on my MU

thank you...
and sory for my bad english

I'm not expert, but it could be morale issue. The players are like little girls ir this FM version. You have always praise them for good performance, tell them you have faith and no pressure to low morale players.

ULTIMATE V3

I have created a third update which is the only tactic I use:

Same requirements as above, however no tinkers needed in this one

Gamefront

its better than Undeaten?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

V3 AWESOME MATE! thank you!

I'm not being funny but, whats the point of using a tactic like this that requires zero input and no tinkering, and almost no input on any other front? Why even play FM? Why not just put this tactic in, buy a few fast players in pre-season and then go on holiday?

Don't people want a bit more from their game?

Great tactic, mate ! These are results, wonderful defend and powerful attack ! But i can't download V3 because it was deleted from server :/ Can you upload again ?

di-KVT9.jpg

di-FV0G.jpg