Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3 (Update to original Ultimate Tactic)

Brobs17

Reaction score
Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3 (Update to original Ultimate Tactic) AND V3 IS OUT

Hi guys, I have created an update to my current 'Ultimate' tactic which was very good in itself but I believe this tactic rises above it (scary stuff). I want this tactic to work for the very poor to the very good teams and I think I have finally accomplished this. The majority of the individual settings in the Ultimate tactic were placed as good as they good be with how I wanted my team to play - there was however two positions I was not happy with, the fullbacks and the goalkeeper. I found that sometimes I conceded from open play and it was due to the fullbacks being out of position and the goalkeeper not commanding his box properly, these two have now been fixed and the overall shape of the defence is much better, the balancing of the fullbacks also means the tactic attacks more giving the tactic a better overall composition. The defensive set-ups from set-pieces are fixed, they may not work straight away but once your players are used to them they will be conceding a **** of a lot less. I could state what I've done and why I've done them but I won't do that - I could be here for days.

It is still a 4-1-2-3 formation.

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'None' with an 'Average' Workload
I would also recommended Wolfsong's team talks if you do not want to leave it to your assistant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

I have only tested this with my Eastleigh side - a newly promoted side with terrible players compared to the standard of the league. And I came 2nd and got promotion to the Prem so I am very confident it will work for every team - currently testing it with West Brom and I've won my first 3 games, including a 1-0 away victory at Liverpool - I will upload them as soon as I can get on to the laptop I was testing it on.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Been testing with Forest Green (no signings - predicted bottom)

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

This is the tactic link to when the right and left sided strikers are set to 'run from deep' 'often'
Tactic Link: Gamefront[.2]+Final+(Eastleigh,+Dec+2017).tac

18/04/2011 This is the tactic link to when the right and left sided strikers are set to 'run from deep' 'sometimes' (subtle difference but I believe it makes the the tactic perform even better)
Tactic Link: Gamefront

EDIT 18/04/2011 Okay guys, after my testing it maybe better to put your left and right sides strikers to 'run from deep' 'sometimes' instead of 'often', I got even better results from doing this so I would advise doing it

If you have any queries you can follow me on Twitter and ask me stuff if you need any advice! : Twitter

ULTIMATE V3

I have created a third update which is the only tactic I use:

Same requirements as above, the only thing I would consider in this is changing the 'time wasting' all the way to the left so it is set to 'rarely'

Gamefront

Last edited:
Sounds stupid that ticking playmaker and target man would do any difference if you haven't put any player to play playmaker or target man. Are you sure it affects? And also, why did you make another topic? The old one was enough.

I would like you to make a tactic that works as good as this one and a new tactic deserves a new thread IMO.

Thanks Liam.

@SS19 I made a new thread because one it deserves a new thread because it is a different tactic - it clears up confusion of people getting confused which tactic to download.

Secondly, enabling the option does indeed effect the play, if you read the OP you will see what it says, if it is not enabled the attacking threat is far less

Yes İtry new version with villareal umm..

not bad but not very good i 3th leauge table but eupore league i eliminate group :S thhen i lost barcelona 4-0 but i beat r.madrid 4-3 yeah not bad thanks Brobs17 for tihs tactic

I'm gonna switch to this tactic now,but I wonder how this can possibly do any better than your old one has done so far.
Topping league1 atm and predicted 22nd

Been using your old tactic with Celtic and it produces some sexy football. Will switch to this now.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Oh and also testing it with the South African national team, won their first game away at Morocco.

Using the tactic now.......was halfway through a season with Crewe.....will post results.

getting less resulsts with the updated tac, then the original 11.3 brobs17 ultimate

Used this updated version about 2/3 of the second season as Wycombe and I won League 1!
This is quite impressive since I was just promoted and predicted 22nd.
Well done Brobs17!
Having Febian Brandy playing in the CST position and scoring 41 league goals did help though...

Brobs...had to stop using the new tactic....was getting toasted in the championship (one win in ten)....changed back to previous version and whilst results aint stellar i'm picking up points home and away. sorry to bring the bad news......

no idea... tis off another fm site, but was wondering if its any good... had mixed success so far in pre season with it, but i wanna use wingers.

Pre-season looked pretty promising with my Huddersfield side. I was using the Run From Deep Sometimes tactic, and I destroyed every team other than Cardiff.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response Callum, I don't understand how the original is better than the sometimes tactic, it is far more consistant and the results i'm generating in my game are amazing