Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

hi i wouldnt mind trying this tactic however i see no link to download. any help please?

Yep, would nice to give us even beta ver of that new or sumthing.. like u said that its finished already??

Brobs, how do you get so many players to "lurk" in your corner tactic? I can only get one player to lurk at any time.

Any updates?? Currently that Grid Stand-off tactic is raping for me.. messi 130goals in 55gp..

I was going to play WOW today, but this tactic is making me dream!!!!

tried this first season with newcastle united without buying any players and wow i finished 3rd with scoring 112 goals and conceded 25 very impressed cant wait to get better players

Hey everyone.
I've just recently purchased FM 2012 off of steam. I've always been an avid follower of the CM series (probably shouldn't be saying that here! lol) So this is the first FM I've ever owned. The layout and the way the game plays was something that appealed to me very much. I decided to look up a few tactics and this one seemed to stick out to me instantly.
I've gave it a go with 4 different teams so far, averaging about 30 odd games with each team a time. The only trouble is I can't seem to achieve the results other people have mentioned on here. I always seem to draw/lose more than what I'm winning.
I've tried to follow the exact instructions brobs and other users have recommended but still I struggle. I've heard people suggesting it could be to do with the 12.2.2 version, although I realise this tactic was created with 12.2.2 in mind. Or is it something I could be doing wrong? Is there a way to get the fluidity of the tactic implemented quicker for example? And could certain team talks potentially affect how this tactic takes affect during a game?
The teams I've used so far by the way are West Brom, Newcastle, Porto and Arsenal. I've always tried to bring in players based around this tactic too. Any help or tips would be great and very much appreciated. Cheers for your time guys!

hey. what time will the new tactic come? it`s over 3 week since you sad it was almost done?

looking good so far Tours FC won all 10 of my league games lost in cup no new signings
great work and thanks

Hey there mate i love your tactic and always use it , the only thing im finding is i let nearly all my goals in from corners or crosses free kicks etc ... is there anyway i can lessen that ?

cheers dude

Basingstoke, played 3 games, and won all 3!! working so far, hope it continues :) nice one!!

Ive been using this on FM13 with some excellent results!

Beat Oldham 5-2 away with Dorchester in the BSS! Loving this atm

To let everyone know, I will be uploading my 4-3-3 tactic on the new patch on FM13 13.3.2 tonight.