Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic Patch 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

Hi Brobs!

You talked peviously in the thread that this is a zonal tactic but why do you use man man marking if its a zonal tactic? Using this tactic but opponents score on almost every chance they get. Should offside trap be ticked?

Br Jonesy

I moved the strikers wide with schalke works a dream farfan and yarmolenko and Raul as the striker 13 apps and 22 goals only started with him as huntalaer was injured 2

hy Brobs
for FM 12.0.4 is better the version for the 12.0.4, the 12.1.1 or this?
thanks

This is a brilliant tactic. Only 15 games into a season with Man City, won 14 games, beating Chelsea 5-1, Man United 4-0 and beating Liverpool 4-0 all away from home.

This tactic is the beast! Played 10 matches so far with Napoli and Cavani has scored 22 goals in 10 matches as central forward!

thanks brobs..
this tactic is really really amazing.. :D
works super best 12.0.4

I just tested this tactic with a fantasy team. Must say that it is flawless indeed!

After having won Serie B with more than 100 goals scored (and with Mattia Destro scoring 49 of them) I just started the Serie A season, where I'm expected for a place somewhere in the mid-table according to my board. Still, it seems like I might aim a little higher. The first three results of the season look like this:

(W) Roma - GC 0-2
(W) GC - Inter 3-2
(W) Milan - GC 0-4

My line-up who just beat Milan 4-0 at San Siro looks like this:
View attachment 248982

Last edited:
Centre.
Ive won the league with 3 games to go. So far Quintero now has 37 in 34 in the league with 45 in 42 overall. Still tho his chances have been limited lately. Rondon plays on the right and seems to score more.

did you set who is target man and playmaker??

Read the starting post.......... .. . . . .. . . . .

that's not what i mean.. i have read it in the starting post
"On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions."

i mean that who is the target man and playmaker did coolguyrko set.. (target man: quintero STC or rondon STR or STL, etc.. and playmaker: barton or who else and what position MCR/MCL/STR/STL) *sorry for bad english..

Last edited:
that's not what i mean.. i have read it in the starting post

i mean that who is the target man and playmaker did coolguyrko set.. (target man: quintero STC or rondon STR or STL, etc.. and playmaker: barton or who else and what position MCR/MCL/STR/STL) *sorry for bad english..

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

-.- god help

Dude,
this is a great tactics, no doubt about it.

I made so many tactics for small teams but those did not work as smooth as your tactics.

I have small suggestion,
what about Area Focus: Teamwork (instead of Area Focus: Defensive Positioning).

I start a new game as unemployed and got west brom at november. They were at 20 th position and after 6 games they are in 13 th and here are the results:
west brom 3-2 arsenal
west brom 1-0 sunderland
west brom 0-0 everton
west brom 2-5 mancity
west brom 2-0 chelsea
west brom 1-0 tottenham(League Cup)

Last edited:
Buying Players

Hey with the Strikers Needed Attributes can you be more specific on what to get eg. target man or poucher
Iam Clueless on what striker i need to buy? and i cant check because its on classic so yeah.
if you could tell us what the duty is it would be so helpful!

and thanks for the tactic aswell looks soo good and i have won all my friendlys

Just make sure all strikers are fast and good finishers can't go wrong pluss need fast full backs and v strong midfield I use cabeye fellaini and badeji. Yaya sanogo stc is **** on a stick I also like kadlec str and of course the demba boys from Senegal ba stl and cisse stc or str. Won league first season.