Brobs17

Reaction score
Right, first off this tactic probably isn't unbeatable, but with my first save with using this tactic from the start I have gone unbeaten.

There have been changes to the whole tactic so this isn't an update to the previous ones

It is still a 4-1-2-3 formation.

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO OI
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.
Match prep - 'None' with an 'Average' Workload

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Take the left-sides central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

I created and used this during a Blackpool save and West Ham save, I haven't played a full season with these two yet but I was getting impressive results such beating the big teams i.e Arseanl, Lpool, Chelsea, Man Utd by convincing scorelines (I will upload these screenshots later - too late for me to do this ATM)

I have started a save with Tottenham (the first team I have literally plugged and played this tactic with no tinkering) and I am still unbeaten heading into late November - having beaten chelsea away and home, arsenal away, man city away, ac milan away and home. The only two draws I picked up were 'scandals' in the words of Mourinho (Ha ha) in which I dominated the games but somehow only drew

Screenshots:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

(Just to show the scandal - don't slate me, slate UEFA! Haha)

Oh and as I speak I just beat Arsenal at home

Its the best tactic i've certainly played with out of my lot (without cheats) its very consistant, and now i'm heading into matches home and away very confident of getting wins

If you have any queries you can follow me on Twitter and ask me stuff if you need any advice! : http://twitter.com/#!/Brobs_17

The Link to the tactic is here:

Gamefront

Last edited:
Gonna download this, your last tactic was the best I've seen for all kinds of team.

Brobs with your strikers do you play a right footer on the right and left footer on the left or vice versa?

ur other tactic was giving me problems, not blaming u, it was probs down to me, but switched to this one and works perfectly, just beat man united 1-0 with arsenal... will post results later... thank you for your outstanding tactics and contribution!

guys can anyone upload this tactic to another host like mediafire or anything cuz i can't download from gameront thanks.

Don't know how this tactic can be better than the old one but willing to tru

On the previous tactics you've posted am now in the Premiership after 5 consecutive promotions with the mighty Vauxhall Motors :D

hawko man, how you doing? glad to see your getting on well, such a good achievement to do espec with Vauxhall

Hi Brobs,

I noticed that the closing down has changed to own half....I've changed tactics as you've posted them and have had great results. Usually the team adjusts to the new tactic immediately (all bars fluid on match prep). After changing to this one I've noticed that the closing down bar is "competent". I guess i'll have to wait a while before they get used to it.

I'm managing Vauxhall and Colombia at the moment.....only played 2 games with the new tactic. Lost at home to Wigan, I think they got lucky....and drew 3-3 against Ecuador with Colombia

brobs 17 congratulations with your tactics with mansfield i get 3 pormotions in 4 yrs now i am back again in coca cola league 1 - but my problem is not you tactic but team talks any help - wht type off attributes must have *** manager to give good team talks ? or you have any guide thnks for your faboulous work

Hi Brobs how's the Spurs game going?

I switched to this tactic and have gone 7 games without a win in the Premiership. My Colombian team isn't going that well either.

I think I'm gonna switch back to the "Ultimate Sometimes" tactic. THanks anyway.

Matt i'm not an expert on that topic but have a look at Wolfsong's team talks

Hawko I don't use this tactic either, the only tactic I use is my V3 Ultimate

Having more success with your ultimate line of tactics too Brobs, for your outside strikers do you have a right footer on the right and a left on the left or vise versa? I've used it both ways and it's still successful but was wondering how it was intended to be.

Brobs,

as you have put the work into the tactic i thought i'd post some feedback.

I took over at Burnley during the previous season in the EPL, and was using another tactic (goals galore) which saved us from relegation (just). I had a complete player clear out during the summer (see graphic)and the new season didnt start to well. About five games into the season we were getting humped by everyone....so switched to your new tactic.

Couple of points to make. Starting from very poor match prep position and a whole new first team, i have to say i was pretty impressed by the tactic.(best one you have made)

If you ignore the matches against the top four/five teams who have stellar squads, and allow the time for the squad to gel and get 'fluid' the results are excellent.

There are a couple of high scoring matches.....but i started playing about with the OI and started reducing goals conceded. Once i've had another season playing with the OI, i'll post my findings.

All in all it's the best tactic on this forum......Thanks from a very happy manager!!!