Brobs17 Updated FM12 4-3-3 Patch 12.1.1 V2

Brobs17

Reaction score
Hello guys, this is an update to my orginal 12.1.1 tactic because this fairs much better as is pretty much as close as the ultimate tactic that I can get for this patch. USE THIS ONE NOT MY PREVIOUS 12.1.1 Tactic. Sorry for making a new thread but the difference in the manner of results needs it.

It is pretty **** incredible once again, its been tried and tested with Thurrock (predicted bottom of the blue square south), Burnley (predicted mid table of the championship) And Wigan (relegation candidates in the premier league) and Southampton. After a season completed with Thurrock and Burnley I won both leagues with no signings. This is an incredible achievement for Thurrock because they are the worst team in the game and are currently bottom of their league in real life. I absolutely destroyed the league winning by about 17 points and having the best attack and defense in the league. Burnley I confortably won the league likewise with Southampton. With Wigan I only played 12 games or so to really give it a test and it worked really well. Beat alot of big clubs and currently joint second and a point behind city. (INCREDIBLE for wigan). I have put screenshots of the more impressive results that this can produce.

The Tactic is again on how I think Football should be played. Football is not about short passing but about selecting the right pass whether long or short - its about having a Plan B if Plan A is not working. The only way way that this tactic may slip up on is if the game cheats you out of a win and with the AI keeper having the game of this life which is pretty **** frustrating.

The Tactic is based on zonal positioning so the team know there jobs and positioning before a ball has even been kicked rather than basing marking on how the opposition set up and altering the positioning of the team depending on how AI plays i.e different opposing formations.

I also want to make a point of playing players who are fresher and have a better condition if possible. AI really takes the condition of players into account and the better the condition of the players the better they will perform. Try to have a squad of atleast 25 squad players who are all good enough to fill into the first team. And rest your better players if you have a big game coming up etc.

So down to the tactic:

It is a 4-1-2-3 formation (my specialty)

(make sure these settings/rules are followed):

PLEASE PLUG IN THIS TACTIC AT THE VERY START OF THE GAME OR IN PRE-SEASON IF YOU ARE IN YOUR SECOND SEASON.

Pitch Size: Minimum
Plug and Play tactic (classic)
NO Opposition Instructions
Team talks to assistant manager
No match shouts as it is a Classic Tactic.

Match preparation

Work Load: Average
Additional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out
CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking
FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate
DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.
CMS Pass and technique and workrate
For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.

PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tactic

Set-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on. Although it should be working quicker than this if you have plugged it in at pre-season. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.

On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions. There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

If my team goes down to 10 men = Take a central midfielder off... its vital to keep 3 strikers in this tactic, due to the special marking upfront.

Let me know what you think of it, any enjoy the tactic especially those of you who prefer to manage smaller clubs! I'm certain you will enjoy it, have fun. (Tactic is at the bottom of the post)

Here is some proof of the tactic works:

<script src='http://img813.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=southamptonvastonvillas.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=bluesquarebetsouthoverv.png&s=837' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=evertonvsouthamptonstat.png&s=706' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=sunderlandvsouthamptoni.png&s=820' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Tactic Link: Brobs17 4-3-3 12.1.1 V2 (Thurrock, Sep 2013).tac | Game Front

And if you have TWITTER FOLLOW ME:

https://twitter.com/#!/Brobs17

Last edited:
My best result yet with this tactic.

Bolton 12th in the Premier league vs Thurrock In league 2 now.

Fa cup third round

<script src='http://img28.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=boltonvthurrockinformat.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>My best result yet with this tactic.

Bolton 12th in the Premier league vs Thurrock In league 2 now.

Fa cup third round

<script src='http://img28.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=boltonvthurrockinformat.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Hi, have just loaded this onto my game but haven't tried it in a match yet.

You mention that there is no tinkering to be done with this. Does that also mean that the L & R sided strikers have to to be set to cross 'Often' like they were in the last tactic? Or have you already implemented this before release? Or doesn't it work well this time round?

Cheers.

I'll give you my opinion after roughly 5 games (maybe more)

Last one was too inconsistent so fingers corssed.

You mention that there is no tinkering to be done with this. Does that also mean that the L & R sided strikers have to to be set to cross 'Often' like they were in the last tactic? Or have you already implemented this before release? Or doesn't it work well this time round?

Cheers.

Use the tactic as it is straight from download

sorry or asking stupid questions, but i got this game today and i need some help. Im start with thurrock, is there any players i should buy for the team or just play with it the way it is?

Could you show my your transfers and starting line up for 1st season for southampton please?

Last edited:

Cheers.

Don't change anything Charlie mate. Just plug and play it. Think this is the best tactic i've ever made for FM, better than last years

won 7 -1 against thurrock reserves, they only scored a penalty on me, And did you buy any players when u played with thurrock?

wouww this is fantastic tactic, work on 12.0.4 wonderful

Only got time to play two games, but I used FMRTE to bring match prep to the full.

Beat Blackpool 2-0 at home and beat Bristol City 1-0 away. There doesn't seem to be as many goals as the last tactic, or possession for that matter. I had one shot in the whole Bristol game and thankfully, I put it away.

brobs i dont seem to be smashing team like u do in ur screenshots.. i always seam to conceed aswell. what do u do for team talks??

I'm not sure what's going on but in 10 games into this tactic with players purchased to the stats but 10 played 10 lost?
I'm playing as Watford in the prem 2012/13
Iv just plugged and played but nowhere near the results your showing, any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?

Ok, so i've ended up using original one for home games, and v2 for the away games, seems to be working best that way. Just won the polish league with Legia Warsaw. To be fair its a ****** league and Legia is one of the favourites to win it anyway, but i did it without dropping a single point, which never happened to me before, with any team. Also qualified for the CL quarter-finales, which is pretty **** good. Dont expect to go further than that, but hey, who knows. :) Anyhow, it's been so much fun to be able to use your tactics, you did a fantastic job. Well done, mate.

Some SS, as promised:

View attachment 220014View attachment 220015

Rofl, 5-0 vs AC Milan at home, my best result so far.

First impressions:
- much more attention on defense;
- great corner schema: if you have a central striker not very tall but with good heading is always left alone and scores a lot;
- a litte bit difficult to score away (at home minimum 2/3 buts against Arsenal, Chelsea ...) probably needs to switch the crosses to often for the side-strikers ...

Just played 4 games, will give more impressions later ...

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie to the site, so hello all.

After growing extremely frustrated with forest, I have decided to set up a new game for man city.

Now I like the 4-3-3 formation, and I will download it later.

Who would you play in what positions>

I’m think

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Samba (when I sign him)
Clichcy

De Jong
Yaya Toure
Marek Hamsik or Ganso

Left CF Tevez
Centre Dzeko
Right Aguero

What are your thoughts?

Opinions appreciated!

Thanks
After growing extremely frustrated with forest, I have decided to set up a new game for man city.

Now I like the 4-3-3 formation, and I will download it later.

Who would you play in what positions>

I’m think

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Samba (when I sign him)
Clichcy

De Jong
Yaya Toure
Marek Hamsik or Ganso

Left CF Tevez
Centre Dzeko